click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi sadana, sorry for troubling u..
Can u plz give me a very detail update on baba n anants convo
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too want the update of Udibaba and Anant conversation,That udi baba talking mujko samaj nehi ayengi yaa.pls give detailed conversation
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yule_zion

One more help ya...

I need link of My heart goes (road crossing or computer project) video for downloading ma... 

I tried but could't find any download links...
 Sorry for the disturbance ya... I knew, i m making u restless...

Hi kayal... no probs.. no disturbance.. think me as your sis and feel free to ask any help... I saw your post earlier.. but couldn't make it up early.. sry..

the computer project video is here: https://www.zedge.net/videos/336666/navya-my-heart-goes-video/

the road crossing video is here: https://www.zedge.net/videos/336264/navya--07-video/  (but it isn't the full video)

pls use ||*Navya Help Desk*|| for queries...

and use *Navya::Media Center{Audio/Video/VM/FF} for any audio/video links..

or just PM me and i will reply you.. you cannot post things unrelated to the topic as it will be against the forum rules... hope you understand me..!!

If you cannot understand any of the dialogues, pls feel free to ask it here... i r other members will help you out definitely..!!! pls continue asking any sorts of help..!! 

- Ur sadhana di πŸ˜‰

Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago
chucklebuddy thumbnail

Anant-Baba convo: June 8th

Anant: Baba i want to ask you that... whether it can be like this that i'm... can i think for some more time abt my marriage..?? for some days.. baba you understood na.. what i'm telling...

Baba: i understood very well what you want to tell.. i want to make one point clear.. i love you very much.. trust you.. but it doesn't mean that you could have permission to ask against our decisions... have permission to ask questions... i know abt our culture and heritage.. it is your duty to ensure that even with your inability, nothing bad will happen to that culture and heritage... always it must be upright.. Don't waste my time with these useless thoughts... and don't waste your time also... As such a thought has come to your mind, i'l tell one more thing.. The path is just two.. right and wrong..  to talk abt the "middle" path (in between right and wrong) is foolishness... you understood na?? I think you have got the answer for your questions.. now, clearly, give the answer for my question..  yesterday i gave a question to you.. in regard to it, what is your answer..?! regarding shagun and your marriage..

chucklebuddy thumbnail

@coolya... no troubles dear.. its my pleasure.. i just want to help you ppl.. so think me as ur didi and feel free to ask any help..!! πŸ˜‰

@yamini: Its done.. but frankly speaking, i too got only half of what baba said.. πŸ€’ i really struggled to get the meaning of today's pravachan..!! still some words remain like riddles..😑 lolx.. anyways, i'v produced what i'v understood..

@others.. i kno, the abv translation is not exact.. any corrections/suggestions welcum always..!! πŸ€—

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ya...😊

I understood wat u r coming to say... I ll post the questions related to the topic ly ya...

In Today's episode, i like ritz effort to make anant speak out...πŸ‘. and also anant's look at navya in principal room...He s also in trouble but he felt for navya and he looked at her reaction... wat a lovely lover he is...
❀️

$ Kayal $
chucklebuddy thumbnail
@Kayal.. thanks yaar... shweet of you.. πŸ€—

i too liked ritz, appy n anant convo.. and yea.. anant's looks at navya.. omg.. i was watching it vry lovingly.. he is such a gr8 guy.. he deserves to be happier.. but that udi baba is spoiling everything.. πŸ˜‘
click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thax sadhana for baba's dialogues.. As nobody written yesterday's epi.. When u get free consider about it.. I am a srilankan and i understand hindi but not much as u all do..
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sadhana, Thank u so much for the baba's dialogues...Yesterday I was confused again with the dialogues..