Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

hi juhi di.. welcome.. Thanks 4 ur support..!! Even you ppl should help me with the dialogues.. After each of udi baba's words i used to go like 🀒.. I used to feel that this sant baba is making me forget hindi which i'v learnt..!! I think he is a straight import from "buddh mad" and will reach "himalayas" soon..!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

i do get sum of his wrds...mostly i dun listen him...i burst out laughing wen i hear his HINDI🀣🀣
center shock baba drives me crazy wid his 'Glares/Stares/Gulps* luks πŸ€£πŸ€£
hahahaha...''himalayas'' it vl b hilarious if he goes der πŸ€£πŸ€£

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well...i can translate his dialogues in advance u know😎.(even before he speaks it out.😳.)..my one and only answer would be ...udi baba said....nonsense..πŸ₯±....πŸ˜• i have never felt him say anything other than nonsense...πŸ€”...
Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
thanks sadhna u came as the helping angel now we have this dreadful task of digging out bhoot baba 's pravachan i think i have to smack my head to even remember 1 line what he said .
@Others plz help in the noble cause n save us from Udibabapravachanophobia
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deeps07

well...i can translate his dialogues in advance u know😎.(even before he speaks it out.😳.)..my one and only answer would be ...udi baba said....nonsense..πŸ₯±....πŸ˜• i have never felt him say anything other than nonsense...πŸ€”...

hahahaha deeps...πŸ˜†u r ri8...he olwayz speaks NONSENSE πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

i do get sum of his wrds...mostly i dun listen him...i burst out laughing wen i hear his HINDI🀣🀣
center shock baba drives me crazy wid his 'Glares/Stares/Gulps* luks πŸ€£πŸ€£
hahahaha...''himalayas'' it vl b hilarious if he goes der πŸ€£πŸ€£

I think he is the comic element of the serial.. Serious piece by looks and comedy piece by talks..!! πŸ€£

Center shock baba.. udi baba... funny names πŸ€£

everytime i listen to his name "UDI BABA" i get reminded of Hero honda advertisement "hudi baba" πŸ€£ n i used to wonder whether baba had any link with this company.. πŸ€ͺthen only i got the meaning... πŸ˜›

himalayas will be hilarious.. and there also ppl will open forums searching for his meanings..!! Even google will struggle..!! πŸ˜†
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

omg great idea (:

LOL i dont get a single word that CSB says |:
but i guess thats not a problem anymore :D

Thanks di.. and we must not be relieved with the topic.. even hindi pandits will struggle for his dialogues..!! Dunno in wat sudh hindi we r gonna get tortured in the future..!! Sometimes i don't even find such words in HINDI dictionary..!! πŸ˜†
Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for opening this thread Sadhana ... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— It will be a great help for the members who have a language barrier to understand the dialouges ... Awesome idea and thanks once again for the thread ...

Luv Gayani
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

thanks sadhna u came as the helping angel now we have this dreadful task of digging out bhoot baba 's pravachan i think i have to smack my head to even remember 1 line what he said .

@Others plz help in the noble cause n save us from Udibabapravachanophobia

No di.. We have done both good and bad.. Some of us will see the translated dialogues and escape.. But those who provide the meaning will have to listen to each word of udi baba and get killed day by day..!! and finally, while the show is nearing the end, they will forget hindi and join for hindi tuitions..!! πŸ˜†

UDIBABAPRAVACHANOPHOBIA sounds really funny...🀣🀣
anya4ever thumbnail
geart ideaEdited by anya4ever - 12 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

Thanks di.. I'm not masters in hindi n I was really expecting ppl like you.. I'v received some requests as to update the epi's dialogues from many non-hindi speaking members.. it would be really grateful if u could extend your support here, with the queries, whenever possible..!!
I'm so excited that the topic has got a gud response..!! Thanks n keep supporting..!!

Even I've not done PHd in Hindi but I'll try my best :-)