Navya
Navya

India-Forums

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update||

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I just figured out that some of us really do struggle with the language during udi baba's pravachan and some other scenes.. Those who have any problem in understanding the dialogues (in any scene) in the epi from 6th june to 10th june can post their queries here.. Even i would post if i cannot understand..!! As and when time permits i would clear the doubts.. Or if some other friend who can find time can also do this help for the forum members..!! Hope this is a good idea rather than doing the very detailed update of every scene..!! Pls frnds.. I need all your support to make the first week of the topic a successful,useful and interesting one..!! Every member, pls do participate actively..!! Star

-S A D H A N A- Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AdiYaloverday2008ArhiliciousLOVEDEE2803Anu*Gayani*Anudeeps07Prettychoco90samko-SH--Ammie-manjha.Juhi.

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
good idea..guess i'll be visting ur topic alot, as i don't get a single word that udi baba says..!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

good idea..guess i'll be visting ur topic alot, as i don't get a single word that udi baba says..!LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Ha ha.. i guess everybody (incl me) is suffering from udi baba's dialogue phobia..!! Even anant wouldn't hav understood udi baba's talks except the "rishta" part..!! I guess he was looking puzzled throughout the episode as he would hav thought "yeh baba bakwass kyun nahi rok raha hai..kehna kya chahthi hai.." LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
i know while baba was talking anant's expression was worth watching...poor guy..looked like he was just nodding without even making out half of wat baba was saying...LOL
udi baba is creepy i tell u, wats with the hot pink bed and the aspirin tablets..i was hoping instead of putting aspirin he would put poison in his water and then drink it...but well i was out of luckUnhappyROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictniksidfanchucklebuddy

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
hahahaha evn i vl b an active memebr on dis topic...LOLevn i dun get a single wrd said by him...ConfusedGod i duuno frm whr he has been imported ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Love_Anant - 05 June 2011 at 8:25am

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

i know while baba was talking anant's expression was worth watching...poor guy..looked like he was just nodding without even making out half of wat baba was saying...LOL
udi baba is creepy i tell u, wats with the hot pink bed and the aspirin tablets..i was hoping instead of putting aspirin he would put poison in his water and then drink it...but well i was out of luckUnhappyROFL

yea di.. After each sentence he takes such a long gap.. After the gap also nothing good comes out of his mouth.. i was like "wat this old man wanna convey.. Confused whatever nonsense you want to talk, complete it quickly.. time karab math kar".. Anant's expressions were mixture of  Dead  Confused Ouch Shocked Sleepy Unhappy.. and i was totally ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL after reading ur comment(esp last two lines)..!!

.Juhi.

-SH- IF-Rockerz
-SH-
-SH-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
This is an amazing idea ya... I would love to help whenever possible :-)

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

hahahaha evn i vl b an active memebr on dis topic...LOLevn i dun get a single wrd said by him...Confused God i duuno frm whr he has been imported ROFLROFLROFL

hi juhi di.. welcome.. Thanks 4 ur support..!! Even you ppl should help me with the dialogues.. After each of udi baba's words i used to go like Dead.. I used to feel that this sant baba is making me forget hindi which i'v learnt..!! I think he is a straight import from "buddh mad" and will reach "himalayas" soon..!! ROFL ROFL 

.Juhi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index