CIDians- Your chance to make a bhavishyavani - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Really tough to guess...2016...It's really difficult to say that in the 2016 CID will be aired or not...if think practically then my answer is negative...becoz it's chance is very less...if think by heart then of course why not CID will be aired in 2016 also...😃
Now Bhavishyavani...
I dnt think that Shivaji sir will continue as ACP Pradyuman...then Abhijeet must become new ACP...casting may or may not be changed (depends on Singh sahab)...Salukhe sir may continue...Sonali or Tarika...one of them may be out...may be new officer join...& Nikita & Ajay Kumar will continue with their khooni stories (becoz i dnt think they specifically FW want to change something....I'm not pessimist but their attention towards CID is decreased & everyone can realize it from the recent episodes)...
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all, I have my fingers crossed and hands folded that CID is still going well and strong then, and even beyond that. It'll truly be a monumental triumph for cast, crew and fans alike. Some of the changes I can think of are...

* The bi-weekly system will be gone. I really don't see this one as a long-term profitable solution. It'll either be weekly or a half-hour twice a week.

* There'll probably be a new female officer, due to the unfortunate "Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher"-like jinx which seems to be hovering on that post. Would be pleasantly surprised if this doesn't happen, but unlikely.

* Most of the team including the trio, Vivek, Freddy and Dr. Salunkhe will remain the same. Possibly Sachin too. Not sure about Tarika though. In case either of them leave, there might be a new actor(s) joining in their place.

* The stories will be better and stronger than now. At least I'm a little confident for this because it is a must for any show to continue healthily in the long run.

* There'll be new technology and procedures involved, appropriate to whatever's hot in the sector then.

* We might have new directors and writers in the creative team, technical details such as the print or editing might be slightly different. Probably a new title song/video as well.
Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago