Appreciation Thread- Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Rupal !!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by avivakirk

Personally speaking I  like your idea . When we appreciate the  enacting of  the difficult roles by the actors, it boosts up the morale of the group. A drop of honey attracts more bees than  a bucket of  vinegar.

liz...u said a very valid point...
but u know I was also like this in starting days but then no one was here other than shelly and mom with me to Crazy Fans of Nazim...so i had to drop the idea of ATs...😭

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago
btw friends, do include me in SNS fans' list.. πŸ˜Š 

im Naveen frm Chennai.. my mom made me watch this show (i had no other option that time except watching it.. πŸ˜† )  Elesh's first entry was my first episode of SNS and the drama made by Kinjal n Rashi was entertaining.. πŸ˜†

in a couple of episodes, i found the story spicy and smthing attracted me (may be Kokila n Gopi).. frm then im an avid fan of SNS..  πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

@Eli, it's nice to see a different perspective, this never occurred to me but because i'm in the UK where people are sarcastic and generally draw laughter from vinegar (criticising things) and not honey. Maybe that's why the Brits use liberal quantities of vinegar in the national dish of fish and chips...we just love the vinegar πŸ€£
Nafi,
🀣 u Brits like vinegar🀣 Hmm makes a lot of sense. In Canada & in  India we use honey.That's why we're so shweet!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

liz...u said a very valid point...
but u know I was also like this in starting days but then no one was here other than shelly and mom with me to Crazy Fans of Nazim...so i had to drop the idea of ATs...😭

Sadhli,
 Why did u give up? It might take time but good idea catches on . Fire might start off slow but it becomes a burning inferno. Frankly speaking  I would love to see humor & appreciation instead of the constant criticism. What hurts me is people who posts these comments don't know of the background of India , it's culture & even those who have watched bits & pieces of SNS  throwing in their expert opinion.
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

im Naveen frm Chennai.. my mom made me watch this show (i had no other option that time except watching it.. πŸ˜† )  Elesh's first entry was my first episode of SNS and the drama made by Kinjal n Rashi was entertaining.. πŸ˜†

in a couple of episodes, i found the story spicy and smthing attracted me (may be Kokila n Gopi).. frm then im an avid fan of SNS..  πŸ˜ƒ 

Hi Naveen
I'm Elizabeth. I'm from kerala but settled in Canada. I also like to be called Aviva because I got the name from one of my favourite books "Portraits" by Cynthia Freeman.

Nafi,
🀣 u Brits like vinegar🀣 Hmm makes a lot of sense. In Canada & in  India we use honey.That's why we're so shweet!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yah maple leaf on your flag...too much maple syrup on those pancakes has made you uber sweet and us uber sarcastic.

Hi Naveen
I'm Elizabeth. I'm from kerala but settled in Canada. I also like to be called Aviva because I got the name from one of my favourite books "Portraits" by Cynthia Freeman.

hello Aviva... i hav always seen u liking my posts.. thnx for the warm welcome.. πŸ˜Š 

bt i hardly knew the members of this forum except Sadhli, telly-addict...  most of the members r staying abroad.. thats quite interesting.. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Naveen, I'm Nafisa, I won't say welcome because i've interacted with you a few time already, so did you spend time to go back and catch up with episodes you missed from before Elesh's entrance? 

It is a spicy serial, and it's not goody goody, like many others, which can be boring, so I think this is the reason of the high TRP, however even the fans are getting tired of the bad winning over the good, the Saathiya CV's however are masters of manipulation of the viewers, the precaps (all make you tune in) and they sprinkle a few GoHam moments to keep us deprived GoHam fans happy, also how they are keeping us from tuning is, is though Urmila dreams up lots of new kalakaries in the end it doesn't work out exactly as she planned the first kalakari getting Rashi married to Jigar for riches, they aren't as rich as they expected, and stealing of the sandook, Rashi fooled Naani yes that her marriage was better than Gopi's but did she get what she wanted in the Sandook, off course not, so that's what the Saathiya CV's have been doing to get us to keep watching.

hello Aviva... i hav always seen u liking my posts.. thnx for the warm welcome.. πŸ˜Š 

bt i hardly knew the members of this forum except Sadhli, telly-addict...  most of the members r staying abroad.. thats quite interesting.. πŸ˜ƒ

Star plus is a big in the UK, it's the most watched Indian Channel in the UK. More than Zee tv imagine.
Hi Nafisa.. 

i hav watched all the previous episodes b4 Elesh's entry later on..  out of all, Gopi saving Ahem frm snake was an awesome scene as i didnt expect that.. πŸ˜› 

bt see now, the same Gopi is afraid of ghosts.. πŸ˜†  also you hav given a recap of almost all UrShi's kalakaaris.. πŸ˜† 

i love Rupal n Rucha's act.. their conversation is fun to watch.. πŸ˜ƒ