Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Appreciation Thread- Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Rupal !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

PN_luvs_Arjun

IF-Dazzler

PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
SNS forum is very active with hundreds of visitors n fans keeping themselves busy with countless topics.. i love it.. Smile

but all the topics here are circled around characters of the show and there is hardly any appreciation for the actors and their performances.. it seems all of them are busy scolding and wondering abt CVs, current tracks n the characters.. 

i can see a lot of fans in this forum for the actors Nazim, Gia, Rucha and Rupal, bt they dont have common platform to share n appreciate their favorite actors.. I would suggest the fans to begin an Appreciation Thread for each actor or any common AT (Appreciation Thread) for all the actors...

AT can pave way for attracting more visitors and turn them into fans which could be useful for the show, forum and the actors too.. 

fans can get their new friends too who is having similar thinking.. I, myself have got a lot of friends only through an Appreciation Thread... 

so come on friends, if you wanna promote ur favourite actors, start considering this idea.. Wink 
also provide ur any ideas for the same..

P.S.: im sorry if there is any AT in this forum, bt i cud not find it... Mods, im not aware of creating AT in this forum; so only made this post.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-tellyaddict-avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation Thread- Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Rupal !!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Sadhli and Bee have started a Nazim Hotness Quotient and Gohemria hospital, I think these are appreciation threads...lol.LOL

aachusPN_luvs_Arjun-tellyaddict-

PN_luvs_Arjun

IF-Dazzler

PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
guys.. no one interested in any Appreciation Thread ? Ouch 

shall I start to use this thread as an AT for all main leads of the show ? 

pls reply me so that i will start to edit the post to make this an AT for these 4 actors... 

Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 05 June 2011 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-avivakirk

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@PN_luvs_Arjun...
I can feel that you are very much interested in appreciation threads of the actors which is very good for the forum in terms of participation and activity.
But we already have appreciation threads of Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Visha, GoHam and RaJi...but none of them are active and might be closed due to inactivity for long.
As on SNS forum most of the members are very much mature and grown up people who all are interested in A Good Screenplay and a decent storyline rather than being a fan of any individual (Myself an Exception as M known as biggest AD or ND here). Most of the people here are Fans of Nazim aka Aham, we have so many threads related to him like:
Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis by me, SNS dispensary and Daily NHQ Analysis by Bee...other then these two threads no thread got a good response so I never felt that appreciation threads can work here.

Also in those ATs also after certain timestamp people will talk all kind of day to day stuff, for which we have SNS Chat Thread .:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#21 .:|:. which is a better  option in my POV to make frnds and to know more abt others as there is no difference as a Fan of one particular actor.

Hope you got my point and I dint Offend you.
Let me know if you still have any doubts.

P.S.
AD= Aham Diwani
ND= Nazim Diwani

christiandior.PN_luvs_Arjun

PN_luvs_Arjun

IF-Dazzler

PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@PN_luvs_Arjun...
I can feel that you are very much interested in appreciation threads of the actors which is very good for the forum in terms of participation and activity.
But we already have appreciation threads of Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Visha, GoHam and RaJi...but none of them are active and might be closed due to inactivity for long.
As on SNS forum most of the members are very much mature and grown up people who all are interested in A Good Screenplay and a decent storyline rather than being a fan of any individual (Myself an Exception as M known as biggest AD or ND here). Most of the people here are Fans of Nazim aka Aham, we have so many threads related to him like:
Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis by me, SNS dispensary and Daily NHQ Analysis by Bee...other then these two threads no thread got a good response so I never felt that appreciation threads can work here.

Also in those ATs also after certain timestamp people will talk all kind of day to day stuff, for which we have SNS Chat Thread .:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#21 .:|:. which is a better  option in my POV to make frnds and to know more abt others as there is no difference as a Fan of one particular actor.

thnx dear for the reply.. Smile
i got to know ur point from the response received for this topic only.. OuchLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PN_luvs_Arjun-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

@PN_luvs_Arjun...

i got to know ur point from the response received for this topic only.OuchLOLWink

@bold...thats what i want u to understand...and thanx u dint feel bad abt it...
I am here on the forum for almost 10 months and know each n every individual very well...so dint want u to feel bad after opening the AT...

PN_luvs_Arjunavivakirk

PN_luvs_Arjun

IF-Dazzler

PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

i got to know ur point from the response received for this topic only.OuchLOLWink

@bold...thats what i want u to understand...and thanx u dint feel bad abt it...
I am here on the forum for almost 10 months and know each n every individual very well...so dint want u to feel bad after opening the AT...

yeah.. i understood dear..  thnx a lot for ur concern.. Hug

jst wanna say one thing.. ppl who visit this forum newly usually hav a bad idea abt the show bcoz the prevailing negativity eveywhere.. so wanted to change that perspective.. its okay.. np.. Smile

may be i will appreciate the actors thro new topics whenever needed.. Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top