Pratigya Ban Jayee Fear.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Pratigya Ban Jayee Fear?? I love ur title Cari di..
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Pratigya Ban Jayee Fear?? I love ur title Cari di..
Thanks Ramona.

Carismadi,

Ur point of views match with mine. I totally agree with your points. Even i felt the same thing, I really liked ur post especially the below lines.

''When Krish told her - he has ran out of space for her in his heart, life and house and she is free to load else where.. She didn't have a ban jayee moment, she accepted defeat and left. Letting Amma get what she wanted and because she is alone without her Baba bear''

Without Baba babu is incomplete. She was winning the battle with the help of Baba all these days. Now It is her own life at stake, but she has not shown any effort or interest to save the marriage or fight back. She ran off the senario like a looser and left the battle ground, NOW simply standing alone holding the window bars at MMGJ. She should have used her brain cleverly to outsmart the amma's actions. Where is Ban Jayee GONE???

It is natural that Baba is uneducated and so naive that he has fallen into Amma's trap. What happened to the so called educated and outsmart Babu who was aware of the things happening around her.

well i have to disagree here a bit carisma, P is not a super woman nor is she a cunning woman...she is a simple , down-to-earth, selfless n utmost king girl , a compassionate woman , a human being above all a girl hopelessly in love who feels the world has come to an end even if K choses not to speak her for a while (we have seen it so many times) ... and above all she respects elders n values relations unless she sees some crime or suffering in front of her eyes(like how she still gives unwanted respect to sakthi, kesamma n amma n SS)...she just voices her protests n don't tolerate abuse of any kind when it happens to the people around her but is atmost tolerant of abuses n crimes towards her until the abuser exceeds his/hers limit...(we have seen so many instances when she has tolerated all the bad behavior of amma n sakthi , but have given it back to them when they crossed their limits) it is like as she said to amma when she tried to physically abuse her that 'i respect u , so pls stay in the limits of the relationship'...that sums up P's attitude towards elders...n ofcourse , she is a lone woman n even she knows that she can't win without a support...sometimes it is K, other times its her father or else law/police...n ofcourse she just can't win against evils such as sakthi, amma n SS without K's help...but she never stops or backtracks from voicing her protest n stating the truth ,whether she has some support or not...😊

n here she is afraid of hurting K's feelings too...she had tried to tell K about amma's intentions and what did she receive...  n we must remember that she don't know how much poison is in K's mind now(bec she don't know about BC n money/jewellery )...so she was just thinking that he would believe her when she proved herself innocent of the kerosene-pot thing not knowing that there r other things too in K's mind...n i for one don't buy CVs theory that P , the ever dutiful P, completely forgot about the money/salary to be given to the workers at the dabha n also would polish her nail just when her world is crumbling around her...that was so un-P and was done only so that they could have a mark on the pot ...😑
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ninahegde

Carismadi,

Ur point of views match with mine. I totally agree with your points. Even i felt the same thing, I really liked ur post especially the below lines.

''When Krish told her - he has ran out of space for her in his heart, life and house and she is free to load else where.. She didn't have a ban jayee moment, she accepted defeat and left. Letting Amma get what she wanted and because she is alone without her Baba bear''

Without Baba babu is incomplete. She was winning the battle with the help of Baba all these days. Now It is her own life at stake, but she has not shown any effort or interest to save the marriage or fight back. She ran off the senario like a looser and left the battle ground, NOW simply standing alone holding the window bars at MMGJ. She should have used her brain cleverly to outsmart the amma's actions. Where is Ban Jayee GONE???

It is natural that Baba is uneducated and so naive that he has fallen into Amma's trap. What happened to the so called educated and outsmart Babu who was aware of the things happening around her.

Thankyou.. you see my fear is as we have not seen a ban jayee.. are the cv's going to soon show something which will result her into doing the ban jayee
Originally posted by dhakarn

well i have to disagree here a bit
It's okay there is nothing to disagree.. like I said there are two scenario's which can happen, either there will be a ban jayee situation which will stretch the track or one where Pratigya will be vulnerable and when Baba comes to get her she will go with him. and end of that.
carisma, P is not a super woman nor is she a cunning woman...she is a simple , down-to-earth, selfless n utmost king girl , a compassionate woman , a human being above all a girl hopelessly in love who feels the world has come to an end even if K choses not to speak her for a while (we have seen it so many times) ... and above all she respects elders n values relations unless she sees some crime or suffering in front of her eyes(like how she still gives unwanted respect to sakthi, kesamma n amma n SS)...she just voices her protests n don't tolerate abuse of any kind when it happens to the people around her but is atmost tolerant of abuses n crimes towards her until the abuser exceeds his/hers limit This is my point.. so much has happened already , I do not disagree with her actions coz the story had to move from a-b but does this mean now that something else is going to happen and we will see the track extending so that she will have a ban jayee moment (though i seriously hope not) or will we see Pratz vulnerable and who will wait till Baba comes to get her and we'll see a quick reconciliation. ...(we have seen so many instances when she has tolerated all the bad behavior of amma n sakthi , but have given it back to them when they crossed their limits) it is like as she said to amma when she tried to physically abuse her that 'i respect u , so pls stay in the limits of the relationship'...that sums up P's attitude towards elders...n ofcourse , she is a lone woman n even she knows that she can't win without a support...sometimes it is K, other times its her father or else law/police...n ofcourse she just can't win against evils such as sakthi, amma n SS without K's help...but she never stops or backtracks from voicing her protest n stating the truth ,whether she has some support or not...😊
P has shown that she is broken without K's support.. It was stated in the song - "tum bin hum kuch bhi nahin" when she was leaving the hospital. Also she said the same thing to GD that she no longer has K's support... So it's about whether CV's will choose an all romantic track or their 'so called' women empowerment track. I am not condemming her ations so far at all... It's just although I do not like the ban jayee tracks - I FEAR that maybe there will be one.

n here she is afraid of hurting K's feelings too...she had tried to tell K about amma's intentions and what did she receive...  n we must remember that she don't know how much poison is in K's mind now(bec she don't know about BC n money/jewellery )...so she was just thinking that he would believe her when she proved herself innocent of the kerosene-pot thing not knowing that there r other things too in K's mind...n i for one don't buy CVs theory that P , the ever dutiful P, completely forgot about the money/salary to be given to the workers at the dabha n also would polish her nail just when her world is crumbling around her...that was so un-P and was done only so that they could have a mark on the pot ...😑 Obviously - but on the CV's point that was a bit unrealistic... There should have been a confrontation regarding the missing money - but the CV's have purposefully bypassed that.
Moral of the story is that there has not been a ban jayee track ... do u think there will be one?
Originally posted by carisma2

Moral of the story is that there has not been a ban jayee track ... do u think there will be one?

well, the only possibility of a ban jaye here is that P forgives amma and telling K to forgive her too saying (rightly) why amma behaved like that...i mean to show women empowerment the CVs  here should focus on the long abused life of amma, who was denied the love of her husband , always insulted , denied the love of her children (bec now only K started noticing her) ...and knowing P she would definitely forgive amma... n would try to persuade K to give her another chance...but form the reunion POV i can't find a solid woman empowerment moment coming our way unless P decided to work...😊
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, the only possibility of a ban jaye here is that P forgives amma and telling K to forgive her too saying (rightly) why amma behaved like that...i mean to show women empowerment the CVs  here should focus on the long abused life of amma, who was denied the love of her husband , always insulted , denied the love of her children (bec now only K started noticing her) ...and knowing P she would definitely forgive amma... n would try to persuade K to give her another chance...but form the reunion POV i can't find a solid woman empowerment moment coming our way unless P decided to work...😊
That's a good suggestion... bec i'm sure mkap wants to maintain and retain these characters like Amma.
Originally posted by a_uma

Good post caris...

But I'm afraid I have to disagree with u...😳  I know she is the serial lead... but all the "Ban Jayyee" were getting  a little tedious and monotonous... I think the CVs are finally showing a more human and vulnerable side to her...

All this time P knew that she had K's full support in whatever she did... the thought was always at the back of her mind... K trusted her and always supported her even when he did not agree with some of her actions...

Now, that trust and security has been forcibly removed... P is shocked and silenced by the sudden turn of events...

There was a ban jayee moment of sorts on the terrace...when Prats told Takurain...do what you will, my marriage is so strong no force on the planet can come between us.
wounderful post dii my mind agrees wid ur each and every point bt my heart diagree wid some points bt as u, uma dii and dhanya sis had already explained everything so hats off to u all πŸ‘and hope we,ll c ban jae moment as my mind says only pratigya ban jae moment all alone her fight bt heart says krishna shld b wid her in that moment let,s c how cv,s moves itπŸ‘πŸΌ