TMS 6 - 10 Jun Updates and Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 6/6/11

You know what??? Instead of going to edit mode, Roja was about to trash this
 post !!! Goes to show the serial's worth !!!!! Anyways , LR 1 is crying to sonny boy
and DSDR for his part cries and says that no one is giving him a job and so he
chose to enter the non-competitive field of gutter cleaning ( unga appa kku
competition kuduthu ttiye??)
Aal Aaalukku azhugai...LR 1 wants Park to talk to
 DSDR ...DSDR apologizes...Park melts and consoles sonny boy (nalla kudumbam
da sammyyy ...Ellam Roja head writing !!! Intha kanraavi yai paarthu update vera kudukkanum nnu !!!!)

Enga appan kuthirukkul illai ...well...almost...😉 Archu is morose and gives  mono
syllable answers to MMM's Q s. MMM thinks "aha ha ha namba kuttu Odainji
pOchO??" Hmmm, enge?? Apdi nadanthutta engalukku relief kidaichudume !!!
Archu talks about Nandhini and her problems - athu sari... - wants MMM to help
Nandhini and he promptly promises to do the needful . Kizhinjuthu Krishnagiri ...

DSDR is discharged. Back to the pavilion. Park maama does not know what to do.
Archu broom stick adi kuduppa nnu bayam. The whole jing bang goes to LR 1's
palace . Park maama romba pisukkaram pannings " Archu kku kudutha promise
ai Jil jilakk pannitten...I do not feel like entering this house...C/O platform..."
LR 1 does a instant dharna along with DSDR and drags him in. Park is not happy...
.aama pinne???

Freeze

Tuesday 7 /6/11  Habbbaaa mudiyalai da sammyyy

Park mamaa with his arumai family - lamenting about how he can not go back
 to MMM and Archu " inimel inge thaanirukka pOren nnu sOnna ...both will be
angry" LR 1 says that all the paavam she did is affecting Park. DSDR for his part
says that all the hulla gulla is because of him. Cries some more " ennai apdiye
saaga vittu irukkalaam neenga..." Amma and appa can not stand to hear this
( ivan enna plan vaichu irukkanO nnu thOnaathaa??? Oru sakkadai cleaning
 episode le maarittan nnu nambiduveengalaa??? )
LR 1 has a master plan. Tells
Park that he should talk to MMM and make him accept DSDR " avan kitte velai
kku serthu vittu tta, apram MMM Ivanai paarthuppan. Reva vum vanthu ivan
 kooda sernthuduvaa.. nee thaan ya intha kaariyathai seyyanum.." DSDR does a
chayyng chak " I can atone the sins...anni and annan kitte mannippu kekka
mudiyum.." Park is thoughtful. (Yovvv, Archu kOnnuduvaa, you are dead meat...
aama Roja sollitta )

Dheena's house - Arivu, the lawyer is all set with the court petition - doctor amma
kku Aappu ready. Chintha is also game - says that the Lady Shiva kudumbam should
be brought to the streets. Just then Manjal pisasu comes crying and shows the belt
wounds. Chintha wants to drag Vinodh to the court but Dheena has other plans. Roja
was just fed up of the villain / villi group planning yet another sick plan. Suffice to say
that Chintha family goes back to square one - Chintha advises Manjal pisasu that she
should wrap Vinodh around her little finger " get him to our side...thats all ...that family
will go South "

Adutha segment - hayyo hayyo - Mr.Sarrojja is set with the invitations for the
 inauguration of his hotel. Sarrojja vetoes his invitee's list. Adutha thaa yaarai
 kavukkalaam nnu deep thinking ...police inspector gives ammunition. Calls and
says that they have recovered some money from the auto driver. Asks Aakash to
 come with the ration card and ID proof to collect the money. Sarrojja kku bright idea. Switches off Aakash's mobile and hides. Warns darling hubby to keep quiet...Aakash is leaving for work...the rest of the jing bang is not home...

Freeze

This story is boring me to death, so let me keep the update brief.

Update for Wed, Jun 8, 2011:

Akash goes inside to look for his keys.  Saroja is wondering what he is searching for, and her hubby is looking guilty as sin.  Akash finds the keys, then he realizes his phone is missing, Saroja asks him what he is looking for, he tells her his phone is missing but he has to go to work, so if she finds it, can she call him at work and let him know?  She obligingly says Yes.  After he leaves, she scolds her hubby for practically giving away the fact that she had hidden the phone.  He asks why she hid it, and she says she didn't want the Inspector to call Akash to let him know they had recovered the missing money.  He wants to know how she will keep this secret, and she tells him her plan - unfortunately, it was muted!

Selvam at work, Poonga comes there.  Selvam asks him where he had gone all night, and did he go home>?  He says No, and then Bhagyam and Vasu also enter with him.  He tells Selvam about Vasu going to clean the sewage and fainting and then being in the hospital and how he has pozhachi vandhufied.  Now he needs Selvam's help.  Bhagyam comes up, says she is so sorry for all the atrocities she did to Selvam, but now she has thirundhufied, and she wants them all to be one big family again.  She says if he can give Vasu a job as an edupidi person, that will be enough, because then Reva will live with Vasu again.  Vasu also comes up and says he has changed, and will Selvam please give him a job?  All this is being listened to by Archu, who came in at the time when Poonga started explaining to Selvam.

Selvam doesn't say anything to Vasu and Co., and they ask him why he is not saying anything, doesn't he believe them, and finally he says that Archu is the one who has always stood by him, when they abused and used him and cheated him, and he cannot do anything unless Archu tells him to do so.  Archu applauds this, they all turn and see her.  She says she heard everything, scolds Poonga for rejoining forces with Bhagyam and Vasu, tells Bhagyam to stop when she starts to say something, and tells Vasu that she cannot believe him, and will they all leave immediately?  All three of them leave, disappointed.

Selvam's phone rings, he says, Oh, appidiya, enge?  Endha hospital?  I will come immediately, and Archana wants to know what is happening, but he doesn't say anything and says Kilambu immediately and takes her and goes.

Thodarum ...

Thursday 9/6/11

Hospital - ICU - the whole Siva squared jing bang is outside. Lady Shiva
cries. Manjal pisasu gloats. Roja is going to make this real brief. Lady Shiva
as usual without consulting any one arranges for a "girl seeing" ceremony
 for Priya. Threatens Priya that she will not be alive if Priya refuses Dharshan.
Priya consumes poison - athan grocery list le every month poison bottle
 irukkume.
- Priya is serious " 4 hours aana thaan ethuvum sOlla mudiyum "
 Every one shouts at Lady Shiva for doing things always on an impulse. Intha
amma "yen pOnnu kalakku naan nallathu thaan pannuven " apdinnu sOlli kitte
ellaraiyum suthal le vittudum !! Ellarum waiting.

Sarrojja - in the police station. Wants to get the money. Inspector says that he
can not give the money to "kanda kandavanga " Sarroojja yaaru??? Villathi villi
ache !! Sheds crocodile tears and says that her dad is admitted for a heart surgery -
"my brother had to go to Nagerkoil ..official...you can call him, check with him and
then give me the money" Inspector calls - on the other end Mr.Sarrojja picks up
 the mobile (ohh, Ithu thaan antha mobile labakkina matter aa??) tells the inspector
that he is in Nagerkoil "panam akka kitte kudunga...kOnjam urgent...there won't
be any problems..." Inspector Sarrojja kitte sign vangi ttu money ai kudukkaraar. ...swaahaa...Sarrojja nalla plan panni panam swaahaa...pannitta...

Freeze

I am keeping it brief today.  Have to pack and cook because I am going out of town tomorrow.

Update for Fri, Jun 10, 2011:

Sivakami is polambalo polambal outside the ICU.  Doctor comes, nurses come, no one says anything, so she is convinced her daughter is dying.  She wants to see her daughter, asks Vinod to go and he says No, finally a doctor comes and says Priya is okay and they can see her after she is moved to a room.

Priya in room, the whole crowd goes in.  Everybody scolds her for attempting suicide, she says she did it because she didn't want to get married and Sivakami threatened to commit suicide if she didn't co-operate, so she did it instead.  Finally, Mr. Siva assures her that they will not talk of her marriage again, and she also agrees that she will not do this stupid stuff again.  Archu also scolds her for being such a coward and not facing life boldly and she says her baby was her life, and now she knows her baby is alive somewhere and Selvam Mama has promised to bring her baby to her, so she won't do this again.  Everyone looks at Selvam, he looks guilty, finally Vinod somehow calms her and says we will talk about all this later.

After they come out, a nurse brings the prescriptions, bills and asks them to give Priya juice.  Jayanthy offers to get the juice (and to call her mother and brother!) and goes, Archu goes to get the prescriptions and Vinod to pay the bills.  Selvam's eyes are filled with tears and Sivakami and hubby ask him what the matter is.  He says it is bothering him that they have said this lie and he wants to own up and give Priya her baby.  Sivakami tells him that it will kill Archu so he says he has to tell the truth now.  Finally he says he is going to the shed and to tell Archu that he has already left, since they compel him to keep silent over the matter.

Saroja counts out the money.  Hubby feels bad that they have kept the money, feel it should be returned to Selvam since he has paid the cash, but Saroja summavaa?  She tells him to keep quiet and hides the money, wrapped in a newspaper,  with old papers and books.  (Just for this, I hope Akash or Rani come looking for the old books and finds it).  Right then, Akash's father calls Saroja's husband to go with him to the police station to find out about the complaint.  He says that if they don't follow up, the police won't do a thing.  Besides, he didn't like taking the money from Selvam and he feels he is obliged to him now, so he wants to get the money and vittu erinju at him.  Saroja acts as if she is worried about his health, says he should stay in bed, he says he is bored, she says he can go to the temple or park, and says she will send her hubby to the police station to find out.  Akash's mom also joins them, so he finally agrees to them.  Rani is watching all this from the kitchen.

Thodarum ...

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumikrish thumbnail
yaar ethane vaatti seruppale adichalum inthe selvam kudumbattule yaarukum soodu soranaiye kidaiyathu pole kaavule...
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

TMS seeing the end?
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclat

Thanks RP.

TMS seeing the end?

Park mama united with wifey and sonny boy...very soon sonny boy will be back with his Revathy. But when is Selvam going to strike big in his business? Whatever he earns seem to go to that Rani...the moment she hears her bro has got money her eyes seems to come out of its socket. Her SIL is another devil trying to drain whatever she could from MM Selvam...at this rate we will never see Archana's dream to come true. 😡

Apporam Archana's sister Priya is going all out to hunt for her baby. When is she going to know that her child has all the time being well taken care of right under her nose? Will Archana part with her "enada chellam" that easily?😲 Will Priya reunite with Diva or will he still have the motive of torturing Priya even after seeing his baby?

They have stopped showing Sori and his wife after they have flown to US seeking medical treatment for his infertile wife. Will they come back with positive results?😉 Will they skip some of the loose ends and many more if they decide to wind up this serial?😲

eclat thumbnail
@Sue Chech - I was hoping they just bring this to an end.  How can we expect to see a proper ending when a serial goes on and on...and one just wants to see that dreadful word "thodarum" disappear from the screen .  The TMS team wouldnt remember those characters and problems introduced to extennnd   the serial.  How can we expect them to tie the knots.  I just want those faces to vanish from my tele-screen at 8.30 pm (Singapore time) Mon-Fri.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclat

@Sue Chech - I was hoping they just bring this to an end.  How can we expect to see a proper ending when a serial goes on and on...and one just wants to see that dreadful word "thodarum" disappear from the screen .  The TMS team wouldnt remember those characters and problems introduced to extennnd   the serial.  How can we expect them to tie the knots.  I just want those faces to vanish from my tele-screen at 8.30 pm (Singapore time) Mon-Fri.

Elcat...I too watch here @ the same time with you ie 8.30pm (M'sian/S'pore time - Mon-Fri) - perhaps they will suddenly bring back Sori and his darling wife after reading our comments or they might never come back.😛

Nair bhaiya was grumbling to me yesterday "You still watching this endless rubbish" - I told him that I am watching so that I can keep up with my frens @ India Forums when we belt out our displeasure at some of the stupidity they do. My hubby feels I am killing quality time instead of indulging in something more fruitful...but little does he know that I am already maattikaran (stuck) with the rest of you here in TMS.!!😭
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Nitipp thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka for your wonderful updates!
Mr.K has no clue as how to wind up this tale I guess.
Aakash's sis trying to grab the lost money - isn't the same plot played by Bhagyam once when she got Archu's lost money.
sumikrish thumbnail
oh god pls make selvam to return the baby soon to priya...
because he never save money for hi,marchu or the baby...
i noe ready all the time he will get money the rani ,vasu or poonga will ask for the money.so archu and baby suffer with this MM only...nothing they will get...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - habba da attt laaasssttt MMM speaks up and says that he can not forgive. Saw this episode and after a long time had a good feeling about Archu shouting at LR 1 "nee pesaathe...en kitte pesa unakku no thaguthi.." and also pointing out to MMM that her
evaluation about Park turned out to be true. Really, this Park must be VMSS illatha jenmam thaan !!!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eljay..

yesterday's episodela red sareela archu staring.. was just like a jalli kattu kaLLai ready for fight .. Thank god MM saved us