Fan Fictions

Maneet FF - Journey called life - Thread 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

Viji79

IF-Rockerz

Viji79

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Lakshmi, congratulations on the new FF. Rhythm has always been closer to my heart and I am really excited to have a FF from you inspired by the film.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BlackPearl_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF - Journey called life - Thread 1 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vaidhumom

Goldie

Vaidhumom

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

Lakshmi, congratulations on the new FF. Rhythm has always been closer to my heart and I am really excited to have a FF from you inspired by the film.
So nice of you. Thanks dear.

I am honest and happy to share my true inspiration...Rhythm was really a touching movie...and its songs were Amazing.

_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

LOL
Originally posted by -dia-

Dancing

Beautiful concept ...looking forward!!!
Thanks Dia Darling Smile

U r welcome di ...Hug

me looking forward to read Maaneet as Karthik & ChitraTongue
Karthik & Chitra? someone from your family?Wink

LOL ...Arjun is Karthik & Meena is Chitra ...but u came up with Plane-crash instead of TrainLOL
Ha ha ha ha ROFL...I was assuming it to be the name of your two kids...I didnt know your marrital status...sorryLOL. So, you remember that movie so well...interesting...didnt even know Arjun and Meena were known as Karthik and Chitra...Thanks for reminding meROFL

Di ...Angry I'm single ...& I'm just 20...as for remembering the movie just 2 days back I watched it with my friend ...issliye ...I figured it ...& more over she is die-heart fan of Jo & that song 'kaatrae en vaasal vandhai' ...she was all over it ...so i ended up in hearing her a bal bal bal.

Vaidhumom

Viji79

IF-Rockerz

Viji79

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

I am honest and happy to share my true inspiration...Rhythm was really a touching movie...and its songs were Amazing.
Rhythm songs have been my all time ARR favorite. I appreciate your honesty and I dont think anyone else has written an FF on these lines. But I really think Maan is not going to be as soft like Rhythm's Arjun and I am expecting an aggressive Maan after the loss just like the show and Geet changing him slowly unknowingly. Sorry, got carried away with the plot.

Vaidhumom

Vaidhumom

Goldie

Vaidhumom

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Rhythm songs have been my all time ARR favorite. I appreciate your honesty and I dont think anyone else has written an FF on these lines. But I really think Maan is not going to be as soft like Rhythm's Arjun and I am expecting an aggressive Maan after the loss just like the show and Geet changing him slowly unknowingly. Sorry, got carried away with the plot.
Hey..thanks dear...thanks for sharing your point of view...will remember your points about Maan.

Anyways...My priorities all lies on Geetika first...my next update for Geetika is due for today...but still endless typing and reframing...will update it tomorrow.Embarrassed

_BlackPearl_

Vaidhumom

Goldie

Vaidhumom

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

LOL

Dancing

Thanks Dia Darling Smile

U r welcome di ...Hug

LOL ...Arjun is Karthik & Meena is Chitra ...but u came up with Plane-crash instead of TrainLOL
Ha ha ha ha ROFL...I was assuming it to be the name of your two kids...I didnt know your marrital status...sorryLOL. So, you remember that movie so well...interesting...didnt even know Arjun and Meena were known as Karthik and Chitra...Thanks for reminding meROFL

Di ...Angry I'm single ...& I'm just 20...as for remembering the movie just 2 days back I watched it with my friend ...issliye ...I figured it ...& more over she is die-heart fan of Jo & that song 'kaatrae en vaasal vandhai' ...she was all over it ...so i ended up in hearing her a bal bal bal.
Sorry Dia Darling...Apni di se bohuth upset ho?Dead...sorry dear...hmm...so, how you liked the movie? Kaatre en vaasal is a beautiful song...Infact, all 5 songs are simply superb. Each song focuses on each eliment of nature...earth, fire, air, water and sky...isnt it interestingSmile

_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

LOL

Dancing

Thanks Dia Darling Smile

U r welcome di ...Hug

Sorry Dia Darling...Apni di se bohuth upset ho?Dead...sorry dear...hmm...so, how you liked the movie? Kaatre en vaasal is a beautiful song...Infact, all 5 songs are simply superb. Each song focuses on each eliment of nature...earth, fire, air, water and sky...isnt it interestingSmile

No di ...mein appse naraaz nahi hooBig smile ... & don't be sorry ...only two songs clicked me one is Kaatre en vaasal & the other one is nadiye ... & I love both ...moreover its locations was splendid & beautiful.

Vaidhumom

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Congrats on new FF...Party

waiting for more...totally interesting...

_BlackPearl_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top