rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome 
thanks for pm
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lakshmi   🤗...Congratulations!!...for your new FF...great prologue...made me all emotional...so sad...wonder how Maaneet will handle this pain...who is Komal ?...plz continue ...thank u for the PM...TC 😊

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey lakshmi i didnt know tat u had started a new FF...  I missed reading ur part28 updates of Geetanjali. I was just clearning my inbox n found dis.  Aww me left out. But than k god u havent started yet.  Movie Rhythm is a movie vry close to my heart. I really love its story line and very character, esp Arjun's. He was a darling in that movie, a very well manner ans soft spoken guy. Really loved him. Now it feels good to read Maaneet in such story. It would be amazing to see Maaneet in Arjun n Jo's character. SOrry i dont rmbr the lead' s character name.

PS:  BTW who is Komal in dis movie. You said Geet is newly wedd couple.
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

PART 1:

At KM...

Maan bete

Ji Daadima

Bete...I know that you will say no...but still would like to share it with you. I have got a very interesting alliance for you. The girl's family wants to meet you...shall I arrange for this? Please dont say no...meet the family and decide.

Daadima please, subah subah shuru math hoyiye (Dont start early in the morning)

I have told you million times and will keep on repeating it...

Ab kisi aur ladki ke liye mere dil main koi jagah nahin ban sakti (Its impossible for any other girl to make her place in my heart)

Bete...Eisa kab tak challega? (This will go on till when?) You need to move on with your rest of your life.

Maan doesnt bother to listen and leaves from there.

Nashtha tho karke jaao (Have your breakfast atleast)

Nahin Daadima...Bhook nahin hain...aur tho aur Ek urgent meeting bhi attend karni hain (No Daadima...I am not feeling hungry...moreover, I have an urgent meeting to attend)

Geet on her way to office in a taxi and now its waiting in busy traffic signal...every day is a busy day for her...first, get Komal ready and then, she has to get ready pack lunch for herself and Komal...uff...some time to relax when she is on the way to office. Before that, she drops Komal at her nursery...This has been her routine.

Maan's car is again stuck in the same traffic. Oh...this traffic signal takes too long.

There is a flower seller who tries to sell some flowers to Geet. She looks at it and buys it immediately. Geet loves flowers ever since her childhood...started loving them more when Dev gave her a bunch of flowers. That was a first ever gift from him.

Next comes Maan's car that's waiting in the same signal. He remembers Neha used to love flowers like anything...he doesnt want to come across anything that reminds him about Neha. He doesnt even care to look at those flowers.

Geet enters her office...INDIAN PAINTS...

Good Morning Geet Mam...says the group of three...Pandeji, Romeo and Manisha

Good Morning! Good Morning every body

She gets into her cabin and calls the trio inside her cabin

Pandeji, I have been various complains from customers on the delivery part? Why we are taking such long time to despatch customer orders.

Madam, there has been too many orders and we are only  20 workers.

Pandeji, you are supervising this team's production. Its your responsibility to finish it on time. if required you people need to work over time...Please do it as It doesnt show good on our company reputation getting such complaints.

Romeo ji...please get me the list of following clients file.

Manisha ji...

Yes baby...

Geet gives a tough look to him...he gulps and says Yes mam

You have taken enough of leaves...now no more leaves...is that clear?

Now, you all carry on with your work. Pandeji...remember, no more customer complaints..OK!

The day gets busier as it passes. Its 1:00 PM...Oops..Komal to be picked up.

Simultaniously, maan just finishes his meeting...and just comes near his car parked near the office building where he just finished his meeting.

Suddenly, he sees a football sized ball touches his shoe. A little girl runs to him...She is dressed in a light yellow frock with white lace frills and her hair cutely tied into a pony...her eyes twinkling...she looks at him smiling cutely and innocently. Mera ball...she says it with her angelistic voice.

The next minute...Maan grabs her in his arms, lifts her and kisses her on her cheek.

She too kisses him back on his cheek.

Aap...Aap mere PAPA ho na? (You are my Papa right?)

Maan is shocked with what this girl is saying?

Kya poocha aapne? (What are you saying) In a calm way

Meri Mummy kehthi hain ki mere PAPA jab aayenge, mujhe issi tarah apne goadh mein uttayenge aur kissi bhi denge. (My mummy tells me, when my Papa will come, he will lift me and kiss me...just the way you did)

Oh...Acha? (Maan is wondering what this little girl is saying. But doesnt want to discuss further on this)

Aap  ki mummy kahan hain? (Where is your Mummy?)

Mummy school katham hothe hi mujhe lene aajayegi. (Mummy always comes to pick me after school finishes)

He looks at the next building to the office where he attended the meeting. It was a nursery and primary school. Assumed this kid is probably studying there.

He continues to carry her and she is holding the ball in her hand.

Acha, Yeh batayiye, Aap ka naam kya hain? (Now tell me...what is your name?)

Komal

Sweet name...bilkul aap hi ki tarah. (Just like yourself)

Komal kisses his cheek again.

He gets into the school and drops her back.

Bye PAPA

He didnt want to stop her calling him like that...after all she is a sweet little kid.

He yells at the security guard. Aap log itne laparwah kaise ho sakthe hain? Yeh bachi gate ke bahar aagayi aur aap logon ko patha bhi nahin challa?(How can you people be so careless? This kid came all the way out of the Gate and you people didn't even notice?)

Maaf kijiye saab ji...Gate pe ek watch man beta rahtha hain par woh aaj chutti main hain.  (Sorry sir..the Gate watch Man is absent for today that's why)

Maan leaves from there. He realised on the way back to office that he found a glimpse of happiness after such a long time. All this while he has been just thinking about that little angel and her innocence...really apt for her name.

Geet comes to the nursery sharp at 1:30 PM...picks Komal and brings her to the Indian Paints office.

Komal was all excited...Mamma...Aaj patha hain kya hua?

Mmm...Hmmm... Just keep quite and finish your luch and then sleep...Mamma too busy. Will listen our long talk in the evening...Tik hain? It gets difficult on Geet when Komal starts talking, she goes on and on without any full stop.

Tik hain mamma...makes a baby face

That's like my cute girl.

Both have lunch together and Geet puts off Komal to sleep. Geet has arranged her a small bed with pillow and bed spread & sheet, in one of the least disturbed corners of her cabin. Komal sleeps peacefully.

Komal is a sweet heart of Indian Paints...all workers take their turn to spend good time with her during the evening time.

Komal is matured enough to not to disturb her Mamma during her office hours.

End of the day, Its a routine for Geet to call Yash, MD of Indian paints about the day's activity progress and simultaneously send him daily routine reports.

Ms. Geet Handa...how was your day? How is Komal Darling?

All fine...Komal is Mad Angry on you! You promised her to take her out last Sunday and you missed on it.

Sorry Geet...I had to be in Noida on some emergency work. I promise for the coming Sunday for sure.

I know my Komal darling...A box of chocolates is more than enough to manofy her.

They both chat for a while. Once done, Geet and Komal head towards home.

Precap: Maan is despirate to meet Komal once again.

PS: Will send combined PMs for both FFs later.
Edited by Vaidhumom - 12 years ago
sweety.2 thumbnail
awesome part just loved itEdited by sweety.2 - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was so sweet ..loved it!!

They look so adorable.

Beautiful part!!
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful part..
waiting eagerly for deir first meeting...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Oww geet has a daughter...N she called maan papa...hw sweet...n nw maan wants to meet her again...
when geet will meet maan...??