Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF - Baarish. Link to new thread Pg 151 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
awesome...do continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet FF - Baarish. Link to new thread Pg 151 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smallville

IF-Rockerz

smallville

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Update soon

rsroopali

piya-

IF-Stunnerz

piya-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
AMAZING START DEARClap
THANKS FOR THE PM AND DO CONTINUE FASTTongue

rsroopali

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

a haapy go lucky guy, luvs spending his dad's money n loves his mom a lot.
According to his dad-Maan is  the lazyest person ever found on earth n who just wants to njoy his life with working hard for it n in short he is a DHARTHI PE BHOJ.

According to his mom-Maan is the best gift she has ever got n her son is the best son in d whole world.Always supports him whn there is a father-son fight.

A multimillionaire of Bangalore n Maan's dad, always behind him to join the office n curse himself tht such a son is born to him bt luvs Maan's mom alot n even Maan bt never expresses it.

According to his wife-The world's best husband,bt hates him when he starts cribbing abt her darling son.
According to maan-The world's most uncool dad has objection for everything he doesn the world's biggest KANJOOS bt he also luvs his dad bt never expresses it.

Wife of a multimillionaire n Maan's mom,loves both her husband n maan vry much. Her life revovles around the two.And always the BAALI KA BHAKRA in d father-son fight.

According to her husband-A really lovely mother n wife a person could get n the same lady who proposed him in a temple.

According to Maan- The best gift god has given him n the best mom in the whole world.For him mom's words r the final ones.

A bubbly always happy girl whose life revovles only around her parents n friends n has very fasinating weird dreams to fulfill.

According to her dad-Geet is his princess n seeing her smile his heart rest at peace n cnt see a sindle tear in Geet's eyes.

According to her mom-Geet is thd best gift of god bt is a bit spoilt bcoz of her dad's love.

A retired army officer,very brave n luvs his wife n daughter to no end n owner of large coffee n tea estates in Madikeri.

According to his wife- The best husband n dad in this world,at times drinks too much bt love of her life.

According to Geet-The bestesttt dad in the whole world, wants to fulfill all her dad's dreams n thinks wtever her dad decide's for her is the best.

Geet's mom n Capt.Rajeev's wife, her world revovles around them n her best frnd who lives in Bangalore n can do anything to keep her husband's reputation intact.

According to her husband-The girl with whom i ran away frm the train n got married n she has given me the best gift of my life our daughter.

According to Geet- The best moom bt smtimes annoying n sticrt mom bt luvs me a lot.

A young army officer,junior of Capt.Rajeev Handa for a mission n fiance of Geet Handa n he luvs Geet alot, for him it was First sight love.

According to Capt.Rajeev Handa- A really well matured n settled guy who i know will love n keep my daughter more happier than me.

According to Naina Handa- A carnation of god who saved her husband in the war field, and luvs him as much as she luvs Geet.

According to Geet Handa- A person with whom i m going to spend rest of my life n even may start loving him.

Edited by rsroopali - 11 August 2012 at 11:10am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nehavashifatiya52110Parimishtymansijani21sheetalvasapoojaaddisnazsijbutterfly.tanuavani_9Vaidhumomangel_smilyunknown.raj_202MissPurpleFreakambbihatellymepaponeconRamhariJyoti21_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaAbby-GC-CrazyTyroShalvemillie_maaneethinal_maaneetshah10namita25mandymorejanu_2006

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
nice cs..
do contiue plz
thx

rsroopali

Vaidhumom

Goldie

Vaidhumom

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey...All the very best..."Concept tumba chennagidde" Smile

I have heard about Mangaru Maale...it was a block bustor move of 2007-2008...right? So, you have mixed the coorgie culture into this FF...that's really interesting

Do continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali_BlackPearl_

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
its interesting 
do upd n send me pm

rsroopali

_BlackPearl_