|-Rishx' Eutopia # 2-|[C] GIFs Pg 47 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 48

armaanlover_7

IF-Dazzler

armaanlover_7

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Big smile  Finally I commented.Tongue I have promised that i will comment in detail in your new gallery.And here I am.
In this new update ,I have seen some of the siggies before .And my favourites are them only.I liked the already seen siggies more than new ones.

I liked this style and the text Big smile.But I wont say I loved the colouring .Because you know I like bright siggies.So I am not very happy with the colouring.
Version 2

here also my opinion is same about colouring.But I loved the siggy style.
Embarrassed

This is superb.I have even commented for this earlier.But still.Whenever you make single pic siggies na,I really wonder.Because you create magic without changing anything in the pic.Just by adding psds and suitable texts,you make the original pic more and more beautiul.This is one of the examples for that.I loved the text also."I am bringing what you cant resist" Day Dreaming The way KSG is written is very stylish.I used this siggy in my cell dp for some days.Embarrassed

I cant say anything about this .I cant look into this siggy or his eyes.Uff...its making me mad .Look at his lips.Blushing 
The text is "I am alive".But "I am not alive after looking into the siggy.Maar daala...oh...maaar daaala...Dead The colouring is awesome.But i loved the next colouring more than this.

This is making me fall in love with him again and again.His rosy lips Blushing  Day Dreaming  This is my favourite siggy among the new update.Big smile
But I think there is a small problem in cloning of the hair.You tried to erase the logo na? Tongue

I have already commented abt this siggy.Loved the lay out.But I think when you enlarged the pic,the quality reduced a little.That can be seen in the front pic.But its ok...siggy style is awesome.And the brush "My hearbeat running away" is not clear.I could read it only when you told me.

I liked the Hotness maximus text.this reminds me of your other siggy "Hotness to the max" .That siggy is still in my mobile .Embarrassed

This is also good.but i wont say its superb.You have made better siggies than this .So my expectations are always high.

I liked this Kash dancing siggy.Good blend of pics and merging.
Nothing more to say.You know I love you Hug  and your siggies more than you Tongue LOL .So update soonish.Embarrassed

***edit****

I forgot to say the most important Shocked .

Congruats for the Second gallery Big smile .I am sad that I couldnt reserve in the first page.i was very late Disapprove .But thats becoz of your fault. Angry you didnt tell me anything about opening the new gallery on the last night.Anyway,ab kya faida ? *sigh*
Belated happy second gallery to you...Tongue  muuuaaah !

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 08 June 2011 at 6:51am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|-Rishx' Eutopia # 2-|[C] GIFs Pg 47 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Congratz on urz 2nd gall sehrish Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seri-

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Edited the reply on page 3 Cool

-Seri-

xAlishax

IF-Dazzler

xAlishax

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Wow, Rish .. congratulations on your second eutopia! I always love your work, & it makes me happy to see you on your second & hopefully you will reach many more in no time. You are such a sweetheart and always come up with HOT KSG droolworthy sigs. LOVE you fot that.
&OMG a yummy update to start this gallery, KSG inaugurating your shop! Hehe. Best way to being a new shop. Anyways The update is just GORGEOUS as always sweetheart, Loved each and every sig.. I love the Mad hatter ones. LOL. Both came out AWESOME! 'I'm bringing what you can't' DEFOO a spicy sig and KSG looks DAMN HOT, & your text/colouring works magic! Love it. The I'm Alive one - WOOOW, His lips are pink and it looks so attractive. LOL. Love how you highlighted his lips/eyes. Beautiful. The Hotness one is amazing yaar. I LOVEE the colouring! The KaSh ones are HOT. Aww, how sweet of you to use my textures. Much love. ! Everything looks great sweetheart. Muuah.

L O T S  O F  L O V E
Alisha

-Seri-

-Hiralious-

IF-Rockerz

-Hiralious-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Firstly C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on ur 2nd shop
May u open many many more
As I have told u many times that I LOVE LOVE ur work a lot. Especially on KSG
I loved this update like always
All the KSG and KaSh siggies turned out gorgeous
The first update is stunning man
The first siggie is awesome. So loving the text. Hot Hatter. I liked the caps u chose. The text perfectly matches with the caps.
The one with his recent pic is W-O-W. Amazing job with that one
The KaSh sigs are FAB. Merging, blending everything is awesome
Overall awesomely awesome update
Amazing job like always
Keep rocking <333

Edited by -Hiralious- - 07 June 2011 at 1:18pm

-Seri-

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged