wowieee awsmmm/...
ksg siggies were hust superbbb
well doneπŸ˜ƒ
update soon
and plz dnt frgt to pm me
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations on your second gallery hun<3
Really love ur creations
Sorry I havent been a regular commentor..I tend to forget to edit my reserved spots or tend to be lazy..lol sorry about that..
But excited to see all your amazing updates in this gallery<3
Great update on page 1..love the way the all turned out:) The colouring..textures used..layout..everything is just FLAWLESS<3
As per requesting..will for sure request when I figure out what to request lol
Keep rocking hun<3
Sneha:)
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
congo on the new thread rish πŸ₯³

N WOW gorgeous update..love all the sigs to bitsπŸ€ͺ

Yahh!! Finally.. your 2nd Shop...Sehuu!!πŸ˜ƒ

Congratsss... πŸ€—Hope you will open many many moreee!!
Keep t up with the FABULOUS wrkk!!

Update is smashingg..
all the KSG ones are awesomeee...☺️☺️
nd woow the kaSh ones are TOO beautiful...❀️
with the texture it looks more wonderful.. tooo good!!

Keep rocking like this..!!
Update soon againnn...πŸ˜ƒ
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S. 😎

You have a spellbounding creativity and seeing KSG/KaSh/SA sigs from you is just amazing! πŸ˜ƒ LOVE your creations and you're a pro at merging too ;) Can't wait to more stuff from you 😳

Hope you have more and more shops in future ;)

At first congratulations on your new gallery Sehrish.πŸ€—
It is KSGlicious as always I can see. πŸ˜›
Both the versions with  hat are very nice.
The follwing 3 are the best siggies of this update. I love them.

This one is awesome with the text

This above one is beautifully made. Love it.

[/QUOTE]
C O N G O   R I S H X

W O O P   W O O P

N O * 2

Congratz hunii i really need to start creating more so i can finish my gallery its been there forever lol.. and ur creates are osm and i looovee ur tags u gotta teach me

wish u more CG To come

Much Love
Sam/Sammy
/Pari😳
Edited by -SamPari- - 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ  Finally I commented.πŸ˜› I have promised that i will comment in detail in your new gallery.And here I am.
In this new update ,I have seen some of the siggies before .And my favourites are them only.I liked the already seen siggies more than new ones.

I liked this style and the text πŸ˜ƒ.But I wont say I loved the colouring .Because you know I like bright siggies.So I am not very happy with the colouring.
Version 2

here also my opinion is same about colouring.But I loved the siggy style.
😳

This is superb.I have even commented for this earlier.But still.Whenever you make single pic siggies na,I really wonder.Because you create magic without changing anything in the pic.Just by adding psds and suitable texts,you make the original pic more and more beautiul.This is one of the examples for that.I loved the text also."I am bringing what you cant resist" 😍 The way KSG is written is very stylish.I used this siggy in my cell dp for some days.😳

I cant say anything about this .I cant look into this siggy or his eyes.Uff...its making me mad .Look at his lips.☺️ 
The text is "I am alive".But "I am not alive after looking into the siggy.Maar daala...oh...maaar daaala...🀒 The colouring is awesome.But i loved the next colouring more than this.

This is making me fall in love with him again and again.His rosy lips ☺️  😍  This is my favourite siggy among the new update.πŸ˜ƒ
But I think there is a small problem in cloning of the hair.You tried to erase the logo na? πŸ˜›

I have already commented abt this siggy.Loved the lay out.But I think when you enlarged the pic,the quality reduced a little.That can be seen in the front pic.But its ok...siggy style is awesome.And the brush "My hearbeat running away" is not clear.I could read it only when you told me.

I liked the Hotness maximus text.this reminds me of your other siggy "Hotness to the max" .That siggy is still in my mobile .😳

This is also good.but i wont say its superb.You have made better siggies than this .So my expectations are always high.

I liked this Kash dancing siggy.Good blend of pics and merging.
Nothing more to say.You know I love you πŸ€—  and your siggies more than you πŸ˜› πŸ˜† .So update soonish.😳

***edit****

I forgot to say the most important 😲 .

Congruats for the Second gallery πŸ˜ƒ .I am sad that I couldnt reserve in the first page.i was very late πŸ˜’ .But thats becoz of your fault. 😑 you didnt tell me anything about opening the new gallery on the last night.Anyway,ab kya faida ? *sigh*
Belated happy second gallery to you...πŸ˜›  muuuaaah !

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 12 years ago