12/24 Karol Bagh
12/24 Karol Bagh

India-Forums

What's your most memorable Karol Bagh picture? (Page 2)

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by chweetu

Nice thread Shankar..but I cant post..d pictures..as my net is slow...there are many pictures i like from kb...it is difficult to chose..
1.The stare abhi gives simi at d temple.
2.Simi's  reaction to d confession on d night of Anitha's marriage.
3.The naughty look of abhi..n embarrassment of Simi..when she finds abhi in her closet.
4.When abhi tricks simi for a kiss on d road.
5.The look of trust dat simi gave..when abhi..convinces her..to stay..in their In-laws house.(july 22nd episode).
  And of course all d romantic scenes...I cant forget a single bit of them..as Rumi said..for me..each n every single episode..n each n every scene are memorable from kb.

I havent seen any of the above mentioned scenesConfused

Dear nneeiill : Welcome to 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. I think this is your first post here. If you have the time do watch this serial (of course the above mentoned scenes too) either through Dailymotion or Youtube or any other medium available.
I am sure you will be entertained by Neil's acting alongside his co-star Smiriti Kalra. We missed their jodi. Feel sad the show ended already but we are happy to be here although its almost 8 months from KB last episodes. That shows how we loved KB.
Do continue visiting this forum and feel free to post comments too. Have a nice day ahead ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jchweetu

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prankiek

All of the Simbhi moments are awesome...I did especially like the 'I Love You' dialogue in the Sept 30th episode as well as the scenes of April 27th - trying to get close but family inadvertently getting in way...  =)

Oh dear Pran (sorry if you don't like me addressing you with this name, I'll changed to your full Prankiek later on) : How are we going to forget the 27th April 2010 episode. I can even visualise that episode ... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.j

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by chweetu

Nice thread Shankar..but I cant post..d pictures..as my net is slow...there are many pictures i like from kb...it is difficult to chose..
1.The stare abhi gives simi at d temple.
2.Simi's  reaction to d confession on d night of Anitha's marriage.
3.The naughty look of abhi..n embarrassment of Simi..when she finds abhi in her closet.
4.When abhi tricks simi for a kiss on d road.
5.The look of trust dat simi gave..when abhi..convinces her..to stay..in their In-laws house.(july 22nd episode).
  And of course all d romantic scenes...I cant forget a single bit of them..as Rumi said..for me..each n every single episode..n each n every scene are memorable from kb.

I havent seen any of the above mentioned scenesConfused

Nitya...there are a lot of romantic scenes btw...simi n abhi..in this series...u have seen just  5 episodes dear..If u want to watch d particular scenes mentioned above..just give me a pm..n I'll send u d links...Smile

kalika.j

prankiek Newbie
prankiek
prankiek

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norani

All of the Simbhi moments are awesome...I did especially like the 'I Love You' dialogue in the Sept 30th episode as well as the scenes of April 27th - trying to get close but family inadvertently getting in way...  =)

Oh dear Pran (sorry if you don't like me addressing you with this name, I'll changed to your full Prankiek later on) : How are we going to forget the 27th April 2010 episode. I can even visualise that episode ... Big smile

It's Priya... Smile and yup, def scenes to watch over and over again. =)

norani

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
my most loving picture  on kb is that  the scene Abhi and simi hugged each other on  kitchen when milli sees it and felt angry with jealous...nafisa created lovely pic on that scene... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noranikalika.jchweetu

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

It's Priya... Smile and yup, def scenes to watch over and over again. =)

Oh hi Priya. Sorry and feeling Embarrassed that I addressed you with the name Pran. Forgive me, forgive me ... dear. Am feeling embarassed like Simi in this episode. Great day ahead dear and continue posting. Would like to know more from your side about KB. Big smile

kalika.j

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Dear KBians.

Here is the pix that I mentioned earlier. I capture the pix when Abhi is trying to match back his pix and Simi's pix that has been torn by Mili. Although the pix was torn apart, their relationship remained intact no matter what the circumstances are including them going thru divorce once ...
You can see Abhi's fingers holding the pix SmileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3kalika.jvinolya-Shankar-

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Dear KBians.

Here is the pix that I mentioned earlier. I capture the pix when Abhi is trying to match back his pix and Simi's pix that has been torn by Mili. Although the pix was torn apart, their relationship remained intact no matter what the circumstances are including them going thru divorce once ...
You can see Abhi's fingers holding the pix SmileBig smile

very cute.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noranikalika.j

Go to top