Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

ll~ Baharon Ki Manzil ~ ll ShwetaTiwari FC ~ ll (Page 9)

Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Yes, she got engaged recently and getting married on Sep 4...on my b'day Wink
You see, that is why you need to be here regularly Big smileLOL

I honestly did not enjoy Shweta today's performance Ouch They used to do well...but today was not that interesting...I found it boring Sleepy 
wow really congratz to her damn i missed all the stuff but happy for her..

to be honest Shweta was much much betta with Bharti and Manish with Rajiv she is duin nothin..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avi85.kaurromiosugar1

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Shwetians...!! Hug How r you guyz...Sorry cudnt visit IF yesterday Disapprove...Was busy with some work Ouch...Any new news on Shweta ??? Hi Sabz n Celina...HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina_

I am doing awesome too beautiful Big smile
Awww...I can totally understand babe =) I am indoor person so whenever I have time, I spend either in my bed or computer room LOL
I hate going out now a days coz it's so freaking hot out there and hate driving in sun Embarrassed 
I only go out at night time for bowling or drinks Tongue

Don't forget to be here for 25th FC =) If you miss it, then you ain't gonna see me coz I will be inactive after that Cry
well even i am not an outgoin person but lately i get bored at home and goin out abit..

i will be here dunt worry and where your goin after 25th FC..??

I think, you are not as lazy as I am LOL
i have become too much now a days :( All I do is get up and sit in my laptop and visit IF Embarrassed
I am going out of country for two months + and my use of net while I am on vacation is lessor if not completely away from net Wink coz I will be surrounded by friends and family Dancing
I am also trying hard to quit IF as I have become too lazy and forgotten my priority Wink

Shweta rocks Star

avi85.kaur

Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hi Shwetians...!! Hug How r you guyz...Sorry cudnt visit IF yesterday Disapprove...Was busy with some work Ouch...Any new news on Shweta ??? Hi Sabz n Celina...HugHug

Hii Mariam howz you..

na nothin on Shweta accept todays CC..

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hi Maryam Hug
No problem dear...glad you are here now =)

No news on Shweta besides her CC video and Aaj tak video which basically says nothing but showed the clips from her item song Wink

Marz_Mahira_fan

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Congratzzz guyz for 24th FC of Shweta  PartyPartyParty...Gr8 job Shwetianz...!!! Thumbs Up Now just one to go for celebration of 25th FC DancingDancing...Welldone Sabz n Zari you guyz completed previous FC so quickly...ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_avi85.kaurromiosugar1Samraat_92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina_

Yes, she got engaged recently and getting married on Sep 4...on my b'day Wink
You see, that is why you need to be here regularly Big smileLOL

I honestly did not enjoy Shweta today's performance Ouch They used to do well...but today was not that interesting...I found it boring Sleepy 
wow really congratz to her damn i missed all the stuff but happy for her..

to be honest Shweta was much much betta with Bharti and Manish with Rajiv she is duin nothin..

Yup, me too very happy for Avi Dancing

Yes, Shweta was doing great job with Bharti and Manish =) But I really loved her last weekend performance but this week was very weak as I did not laugh at all ROFL

Celina_

Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I think, you are not as lazy as I am LOL
i have become too much now a days :( All I do is get up and sit in my laptop and visit IF Embarrassed
I am going out of country for two months + and my use of net while I am on vacation is lessor if not completely away from net Wink coz I will be surrounded by friends and family Dancing
I am also trying hard to quit IF as I have become too lazy and forgotten my priority Wink

Shweta rocks Star

well i can understand that sometimes online world makes you forget your prioritys but you try to visit your favs FCs but dont quit..Wink 

i am wonderin whats Shweta gonna do now as CC is goin to be finish next week..

romiosugar1Samraat_92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index