Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Gauri convinces her parents to agree to her marriage with Jagdish. Eventually they give in. Gauri happily tells Jagat abt this and he takes her parents' blessing and goes to the registrar office to arrange for court marriage

At the registrar's office, the magistrate refuses to give Jagat a date before 30 days as its a rule. Jagya is confused what to do. A peon observing all this offers to help him get married the next day itself if Jagya compensates him amply. Having no money on him, Jagya offers his sun necklace that DS had gifted him as a child. He lets go of it reluctantly. Peon is happy and promises to have everything ready the next day.

Anandi studies at night and DS comes there and gifts her a pen for her future endeavours. Anandi is happy. In the morning, Jagya, Gauri and her parents come to the registrar office and sign the appropriate papers. The magistrate congratulates them as they are now legally married. Jagat and Gauri exchange garlands. Gauri's parents bless the couple. Meanwhile Anandi happens to see her wedding chunri and puts it on herself and reminisces her times with Jagya. As she sadly sees her empty maang, Jagat fills Gauri's maang in the temple and makes her wear mangalsutra. Anandi sadly puts away the chunri, but it accidentally tears and she gets upset.

Later in the kitchen she seems pre-occupied and cuts her finger. Sumitra and Gehna help dress the wound while DS sees that Anandi is upset and feels bad. In Bhilwara, Gauri enters her room and Jagat turns on the fan and flower petals fall on Gauri. Gauri is happy and the two of them remember how they met and fell in love

Gauri expresses her wish to get blessings from Jagat's parents as she doesn't want to feel that she never tried to mend relationships. Jagat does not feel that his parents will agree and refuses to go, but Gauri insists that they should atleast try. Jagat says they should wait for a while and then try, but Gauri does not agree.  She says she is his legal wife, so she wants Jagat to tell his family that he has chosen her. She tells Jagat that she does not want to hide and feel like she did something wrong and its important for her that Jagat accepts Gauri in front of his family.Eventually Jagat gives in.

In Jetsar, DS tells B&B that they should arrange for graha-shanthi pooja the same day. She feels bad for Anandi and is worried the way Anandi is not saying anything and is pre-occupied all the time. That's why she wants to arrange a puja for the betterment of the house.

As Jagya and Gauri approach the house, DS and family perform puja. Just as they finish, Jagya and Gauri enter the haveli, hand in hand. Everyone is shocked to see this.

Precap : Bhairav tries to stop Jagya but he says he hasn't come to meet him. He approaches DS and asks for blessings. DS slaps Jagya.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreesobha229snehasanjanamvatsabdesai302ahciranushkhaAMSTsc19activesonalrenujatshiny3vangy84tvfreaqjaya.sMuks20himani88susan88kamatsMARCELLEkripsyHeenapemptypotrgattuambodidibmm1985Nandita5smitasmitasiyonaYaminibandi-Swetha-divmathvik rocksnaj7teri_susangawkerdaddysgirl786mushkan_2003dwschookedsushupsbipspjyoadinats07Rach-dcSushitaLover23asdpsanmolsmartcradtammoosjayanti_djSuchi-Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Jun 4th 2011- Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

one of the best episodes of bv till now, this was just wow

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqfiddu-bdwscdivmath

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqfiddu-bx-Sundas-x

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I second Anmol...The Best episode of BV till date !! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bintruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

u know i think i am going to watch it atleast 10 times LOL
and the main thing i liked that this shaadi was so different, ekdum hatke shaadi thi, mazaa aa gayaa dekhne mein

fiddu-bsiyonadivmath

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by divmath

u know i think i am going to watch it atleast 10 times LOL
and the main thing i liked that this shaadi was so different, ekdum hatke shaadi thi, mazaa aa gayaa dekhne mein

Absolutely...I got back from school and the first thing I did was watch BV...LOLLOL Ohhh I loved every moment of it...(except for some slow motion parts...which were meant to be fast forwarded...and which I did Wink ) anyways...the wedding was beautiful...and Ga-Ga looked soo soo good together...Gauri looked stunning in red saree and Jagya handsome in that suit...made for each other...kisi ki nazar na lage...Embarrassed Ga-Ga rock..

fiddu-bsiyonaintruderfast

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Ek aur thappad !! This from the most unexpected source. 
I doubt DS has ever hit him or even yelled at him ever in his childhood. Very good !

How rudely and arrogantly he spoke with his dad ! Sure Bhairon was none too polite - but Jagya too just brushed him aside as if he was nothing.

I liked how Gauri peruaded and stuck to her demand to goto Jaitsar. Loved her reasoning and the fact that she can be so tenacious and will probably be able to get Jagya to now take the right path and not always the most easy one. Tongue

fiddu-bsmartcSuchi-

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I loved Gauri's dialogue... "Why always wait for the right moment to tell the truth...we havent done anything wrong...so why should we be afraid...lets just tell everyone that we are married with head held high" AWESOME.. ClapClapClap

fiddu-bdwscintruderfast

Post Reply New Post

Go to top