Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
My my my...Arnav will you be my cherry pie?!!!

Yum in the pic with specs!!!
staroneaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls put more pics im dying to see
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
BARUN From the sets❤️
Luv-abhiNikk thumbnail
This is Sana Khan who's playing the role of Arnav's girlfriend(Lavanya) and business partner. 
Khushi (sanaya) is her personal assistance
 Sana Khan
swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
heyya guyz!! im new in this forum!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even after, actors are finalised they undergo tonnes of what we call-look tests. This is to ensure that they look nice on camera and they are made to try different clothes and hair styles. Since the Star Network has just gone high definition, we also took this opportunity to try out different cameras to try and figure out what would be the best camera suited for our production.

This is one of the look tests that Barun took. Needless to say, this look was not finalised. We think, he looks really nice with long hair. What do you think? Do you prefer him with the short hair that he is sporting now in the serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon or with the long hair that he used to have?

Link for the video

http://www.4lionsfilms.com/23/06/2011/production-diary-look-test/

Credit goes to 4loinsfilms.com

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 12 years ago
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Lolzzz check out this new Sbs 30th june

found this on the 4 lions sitee!.(hope it aint posted beforee!!...:D

Maan,Nissar,Gul, Anand,Rohini and Barun at the IPKKND shoot

As we get ready for the launch off our new show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which goes on air on Star plus at 8 PM next Monday, on 6 June 2011, things are really, really hectic on all fronts.

The expectations from this show are very high and due to a series of unfortunate events, we have been under a lot of pressure to deliver the goods. But all in all the show is looking good, the actors and technicians have all done a fabulous job and we hope that it all pays off.

Comparisons to our previous show, GEET are bound to happen but we don't quite see what the fuss is all about. What is strange is that the very people who loved us for giving them a show like Geet are now somehow feeling very betrayed that we have started producing a new show. People are coming out into the streets claiming that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a copy of Geet, even before it has started. What is the matter? A love story is a love story is a love story. Boy meets girl-boy loses girl-boy gets girl' Isn't that what all love stories are all about?

Anyway, without spoiling our mood and yours just let us say that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is going to be full of surprises for all of you. The hard work, sweat, blood [quite literally] and tears of the past eight months is going to be presented before you on your television screens next Monday at 8 PM. Support us, spread the word and watch it next week and tell us what you think.

Edited by jkff - 12 years ago
Luv-abhiNikk thumbnail
Heyy Sanaya-luv-arti I think he looks good wiv both hair styles. I cant choose which one suits him better. 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Got these form Fb aint she looking gorgeus?