Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
 Good one Ankit ... I'd the same Qs LOL G's dad @ the registrar's office told he'll arrange for a vehicle And then @ their place when they leaving --A CAR !! So I assume he arranged fr a car LOL And also I thought J's in the driving seat But Nah !LOL Locket  bhi bech diya isne ... Next Mumbai kaise jaayega ??
Social welfare ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvankit111tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Good one Ankit ... I'd the same QsLOLG's dad @ the registrar's office told he'll arrange for a vehicle And then @ their place when they leaving --A CAR !! So I assume he arranged fr a carLOLAnd also I thought J's in the driving seat But Nah !LOLLocket bhi bech diya isne ... Next Mumbai kaise jaayega ??
Social welfareROFL
he thought may be after seeing her pasandida bahu (remember G was dadi's choice) Dadisa will give some gift and selling tht he will arrange their Mumbai return expenses and also some day fooding. Lekin Bechare ki kismat kharab gift me jordar thappad nasib hua. LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvtiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by tiny15

@ankit again a "Dhamka" from u as usual!!Star
u r rite yaar gaadi kahan se aaye??ConfusedConfusedyeh baat toh mein bhi notice nahi kar payi!! vaise mera mood bilkul bhi nahi tha iss sade hue epi ko dekhne kaa par phir bhi socha chalo dekh liya jaye!!!par precap dkh kar toh maza aa gaya!!Day Dreaming

I hv not watched the Precap, but I can't wait jor ka Zjhatka hai joro se laga. I hope Dadisa wd hv taken energy food in breakfast and lunch so tht effect of thappad Wd last long. LOL LOL LOL waise today episode will define Jagia character in great extend, gauri will sure hide her real intention LOL LOL
ankit i just saw the video where its shown that J-G marriage"ll b accepted by the family. may b DS agree but how cum oders esply bhairon, sumitra & gahna accept it!!ShockedShocked

and yes defntly G hide her true colours thatswhy they'd shown their marriage acceptance by all including Bhairon, sumitra, gahna & basant!!SmileSleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top