Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 8)

Annu. IF-Sizzlerz
Annu.
Annu.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetweety

Hello Bachha, Heer, Annu Hug

Maine kal Ready movie dekha...its sooo goood...salman was rocking...i dont like asin but chalegaa...over all the movie is just just great!!!!!

Other than "Navya" what other serials are u guys watching these days...for me TV is like a big NO these days LOLLOLLOL

I read that its treat for salman's fan have to watch it for sure Wink although heard some of the character are too lousy Ouch But will watch it for him Big smile

Other then Navya don't know dear channel hi nahin aate toh dekhu kya? i use to watch travel & living god know where did the channel shift Angry
Yes i am watching khatron ke khiladi and X factor hindi one . I love watching reality show since it end after one month or 2  LOLLOLLOL And sonu nigam is there too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetweety

Annu. IF-Sizzlerz
Annu.
Annu.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by Annu13

i can say 2 din ke chandani hain phir toh sab andhera hainLOL . Today there is no rain Ouch U have to listen to this scary thunder Dead Here it thunder so hard that it feels harry potter is having a fight with voldermort up there ROFL  My mom saw the thunder light and she thought it was from torch LOLLOLLOL we told her it was lighting LOL

Oh sorry dear new song 90% of the new songs are so fast and peppy and in that 90% also 20% are made remix from old songs Ouch INowadays only character deela and dhink chika types of song are goodLOL I don't know what is good songs these days LOL Zindagi Na milega Dobara soundtrack is good then Murder 2 songs are also good . See i like senorita song i came here and mentioned it i love the way abhay deol sang it he sang it like he is spanish LOLLOL I like abhay deol thank god he is doing commercial films too Embarrassed

OMG Annu, I swear I would be a nervous wreck if I had to endure thunder every day. ConfusedLOL  Looks like we're gonna get some today - the sky is so thick with dark clouds n it's v humid outside. Thunder at night is worse for me...I somehow feel it's louder and lightning is brighter.

Ya, I noticed that lots of old songs are being remixed. What did you think of the updated dum maro dum? I so love the old song - the melody is beautiful. The new one sounds so like a load of noise to me. Confused  Whenever I switch on the music channels it's always songs from last year's films they are playing, so thanks for mentioning these two soundtracks...will check them out. I feel so badly in need of new Hindi music, esp for my vms. All my vms lately have been on english songs and I wanna make a hindi one again. The senorita song is kinda cool. Tongue  I love spanish in songs. It's such a pretty language. Day Dreaming

Don't even ask abt that song DMD Angry who the hell remixed it Angry Sorry no offense to someone who liked the remixed song Ouch I mean first u ruined the song and then even add that extra vulgar lyrics to it" skirt uttari and all that Dead The Original song was not like that.zeenat aman was singing if we here the lyrics states  of ,she was thinking and her state of mind the trauma which is gone through .It was not like ,one fine day she want to club and started singing it LOL I mean if u have watched the film u will understand why she is singing the song .Dev Anand and zeenat aman both hated the new version including me LOL
Sorry u have to read all this just my super view LOL

I mean if u have to remix it make it alteast  make a better remix version .There are many song which have been remixed but alteast they are bearable .I can say 25% of remix maker have that thing in them ,other can't even do that.  yeah new song are like big sound .LOLLOL

Haha don't talk abt Vms there are hardly any song which can be made in VMs i mean imagine character deela but kiske upar yeh song banav ? LOLLOL That why my VM are 70% on old songs .And thanks to u i just liked title track of IHLS but due to ur VM i liked the other songs too since i saw tiara in it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yeah senorita and paint it red song both are lovely.

Hi Sanya Hug

Sorry dear i forgot ur name that why not chatting to u
The sig u made are beautifulEmbarrassed

And agree sushie and Anu .There can't be any other serial that can take even 5 % place of what remix had and still has EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DulceAmor

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu13

Don't even ask abt that song DMD Angry who the hell remixed it Angry Sorry no offense to someone who liked the remixed song Ouch I mean first u ruined the song and then even add that extra vulgar lyrics to it" skirt uttari and all that Dead The Original song was not like that.zeenat aman was singing if we here the lyrics states  of ,she was thinking and her state of mind the trauma which is gone through .It was not like ,one fine day she want to club and started singing it LOL I mean if u have watched the film u will understand why she is singing the song .Dev Anand and zeenat aman both hated the new version including me LOL
Sorry u have to read all this just my super view LOL

I mean if u have to remix it make it alteast  make a better remix version .There are many song which have been remixed but alteast they are bearable .I can say 25% of remix maker have that thing in them ,other can't even do that.  yeah new song are like big sound .LOLLOL

Haha don't talk abt Vms there are hardly any song which can be made in VMs i mean imagine character deela but kiske upar yeh song banav ? LOLLOL That why my VM are 70% on old songs .And thanks to u i just liked title track of IHLS but due to ur VM i liked the other songs too since i saw tiara in it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yeah senorita and paint it red song both are lovely.

Hi Sanya Hug

Sorry dear i forgot ur name that why not chatting to u
The sig u made are beautifulEmbarrassed

And agree sushie and Anu .There can't be any other serial that can take even 5 % place of what remix had and still has EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i hate that song man dum maro dum new remix what a cheap way they have presented the legend song

i wouldnt have mind if they made such a  song out of original lyrics and tune but using a old song that too legend one and making it vulgar sheesh it was insult to song DeadAngryAngry

which song is senorita??

Edited by angel3142 - 08 June 2011 at 7:27am

Annu.

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hi guys
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
OMFGGG Day Dreaming, I'm Impressed By The First Episode Silly Embarrassed Just The Precaps & See How Hot & Mature This Story Looks Naa . Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LA6A-4qf2I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxixQMXqcM8

Love Sanaya's Acting On The First One Clap && LOL LOL The Second Is Totally Sanaya - Ishhh Running With Chappal In Her Hand, ROFL Cutiepiee < 33 !! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
No Annu, I agree 100% with every word you said. I was horrified 1st time i heard the remixed DMD. I don't see how anyone can say this a good song. They have butchered it. If they can't remix a song well they should leave it alone. Where is the need for all these remixes anyways? Can they not come up with original songs of their own kya?

Hey Sanz Hug    I haven't found the time to see IPKND yet but the pics I saw look promising. Sanaya is looking so pretty.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142Annu.

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Anu :: You Have To See It ;) Embarrassed Almost Everyone Are Seeing It & I Have Never Ever Been Impressed By The First Episode Day Dreaming, Not Even MJHT Coz I Became Fan Of The Show After Many Monthss Shocked LOL

Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 08 June 2011 at 7:40am

DulceAmor

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
anyone here? 

Edited by angel3142 - 08 June 2011 at 7:57am

Go to top