Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Did you give up on PKYEK?? I heard they killed maithili off.
afcourse i gave up i dont like such stories  where love comes back being evilLOLLOL

they ddint kill maithli infact they brought her alive back so that she turns evil and gets again killed cause afcourse she is not gonna get justice cause its abhay pia story ahh i hate cvs

but mujhe tho abhay maithli hi jyada pasand hai they were so cute and eternal i miss them

Edited by angel3142 - 07 June 2011 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

remix was the most balanced show ever...even all the characters got equal screen space, esp in season 1, and the issues dealt with were so varied it kept it interesting.

remix season1 was best it was equal to hollywood even in his look and the way they shifted from character to character in show  i mean they were totally like collage how it is discussing chatting abt girls teachers assignments every new thing going onEmbarrassedhow i miss it Embarrassed

Edited by angel3142 - 07 June 2011 at 10:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmorAnnu.

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Oh woww Sayani, the sig is sooo beautiful!!!! I just love the colouring you used on it! Day Dreaming   It is amazing yaar. The text is fantastic too - really perfect for TiaRa. You know this was my fav TR scene. Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
You're so right, Sushie. Maybe it's cause remix was inspired by foreign shows, but then again rishta.com was original and a good concept and a good, different show, so I think it's wrong to say that. Remix was just unique. There is not been another show like it. I guess cause they put the emphasis on quality and they took time to develop the characters and their background and so they felt real and not like puppets. I don't think we'll ever get another show like it, but producers would do good to look to it and try to make their shows as high quality as it was.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142-Raindrops-

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Oh woww Sayani, the sig is sooo beautiful!!!! I just love the colouring you used on it! Day Dreaming   It is amazing yaar. The text is fantastic too - really perfect for TiaRa. You know this was my fav TR scene. Blushing
Thank u Anu. its one of my favorite scenes too. their every dance had some magic in it.Blushing
they get so lost in each other whenever they used to danceDay Dreaming

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
and the text is actually from a Beatles songTongue

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

You're so right, Sushie. Maybe it's cause remix was inspired by foreign shows, but then again rishta.com was original and a good concept and a good, different show, so I think it's wrong to say that. Remix was just unique. There is not been another show like it. I guess cause they put the emphasis on quality and they took time to develop the characters and their background and so they felt real and not like puppets. I don't think we'll ever get another show like it, but producers would do good to look to it and try to make their shows as high quality as it was.
naah its not foreign show but the look it gave total collage feeling which no show could give  

and yaa rishta.com was unique and it was good actually  i find only yash raj shows equal to remix kind of shows  they have quality flow in the charactes no melodrama straight to point and has content every character has something in store

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
koi hai kya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top