Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I have4 no idea when my exams starts or ends or continues or dies or whatever...basically have lost all my energy struggling to understand the damn books which btw has anything but what I need to know ...

I don't even have a proper pen to write my exams ...leave that now I get to know that we are not allowed to have a scientific calculator for the exam ...I swear I study under the most phatichaar ...gawar backward worthless univeristy in the world ...nuthn beats this place nuthn at all ...no wonder everyone wants to run away from this state...and now feel light ...back to searching notes bye bye 
aww...Sindhu i know u will do well. stop taking stress. and i know CU just sucksOuch
its really sad that u people are not allowed scientific calculator. its allowed in my uni though.
but anyway u will do well sweetie.
all the bestHugHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I have4 no idea when my exams starts or ends or continues or dies or whatever...basically have lost all my energy struggling to understand the damn books which btw has anything but what I need to know ...

I don't even have a proper pen to write my exams ...leave that now I get to know that we are not allowed to have a scientific calculator for the exam ...I swear I study under the most phatichaar ...gawar backward worthless univeristy in the world ...nuthn beats this place nuthn at all ...no wonder everyone wants to run away from this state...and now feel light ...back to searching notes bye bye 

First i would like to say the sig which u have made is simple wonderful and the quote on it is totally relating to tiara EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Keep it up dear Wink

Oh ho itna gussa kyun hain ek toh exam and u are angry Ouch chill and relax dear take a break between study .Exam hain ushka matlab yeh nahin we have to read 24 hrs a day watch something which make ur mind relax and calm .

Then get urself a proper pen dear. Our teacher use to tell this 100 times get urself a proper a pen which u are comfortable writing with so u can write fast and keep spare pen and pencil in ur bags .There are many more tips they use to give LOL  Even we were not allowed with Scientific calculator. U have to use simple 12 digit calculator even i did the same . Mein toh aur mahaan i even forgot my 12 digit cal LOLLOLLOLLOL I find that we are lucky atleast we are allowed to use calc in old days cal was not there also. 

I think u are just too frustrated becz of study Ouch stay calm don't get so much hyper . When u are gussa come here and dump ur thoughts here LOL atleast u will feel light Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetweety-Raindrops-

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

Originally posted by Annu13

Congo to  all Senorita  EmbarrassedHug

Baacha: Are ur exams over or not ? when is it going to end?

Hi Sushie long time no see

Hi Anu and HeerHugHug
Howz u ?

I am fine and shine finally its raining for last couple of days enjoying it .Although the thundering is scary .

annu kuch din pehle tho bath kiya tha  haa now i am free exams got over so wld be active here Embarrassed

LOL i mean to say forum mein long time no see Wink LOL
Chalo good ur exams are over so u can enjoy urself totally .

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Hey Annu Hug 

Awww rains have begun??? I guess all will be happy...everyone seems to love the rain. I hate thunder you know. Am so scared of it. Luckily doesn't thunder much here, but it does rain a lot. LOL 

I haven't heard the song you mentioned. Gonna search it on yt right now though. Can you recommend any other good new songs? They are playing only old songs on the music channels right now.

i can say 2 din ke chandani hain phir toh sab andhera hainLOL . Today there is no rain Ouch U have to listen to this scary thunder Dead Here it thunder so hard that it feels harry potter is having a fight with voldermort up there ROFL  My mom saw the thunder light and she thought it was from torch LOLLOLLOL we told her it was lighting LOL

Oh sorry dear new song 90% of the new songs are so fast and peppy and in that 90% also 20% are made remix from old songs Ouch INowadays only character deela and dhink chika types of song are goodLOL I don't know what is good songs these days LOL Zindagi Na milega Dobara soundtrack is good then Murder 2 songs are also good . See i like senorita song i came here and mentioned it i love the way abhay deol sang it he sang it like he is spanish LOLLOL I like abhay deol thank god he is doing commercial films too Embarrassed

Hi Geetha HugHugHug

Edited by Annu13 - 07 June 2011 at 6:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetweetyDulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

KW's b'day segment on wassup tv =)

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/137100-wassup-tv-episode-26.htm

Glad they did a segment for his b'day and finally he is not mumbling so much...waise i think he passed that bad habit onto KSG cause first part of his interview he was mumbling exactly like KW is want to do. LOL  Btw, how happy was I have both my karans in one epi? Day Dreaming  Okay, enough of my drooling...KW's bit was good. He looks happy which is a good thing, but omg the hair is becoming an independent entity. I was itching to take the scissors to it. Did love his superman t-shirt though, the colour suited him. Nice to see him refer to remix and ranveer too. Loved him as Sid but I guess for me I will always think of him as Ranveer. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu13

i can say 2 din ke chandani hain phir toh sab andhera hainLOL . Today there is no rain Ouch U have to listen to this scary thunder Dead Here it thunder so hard that it feels harry potter is having a fight with voldermort up there ROFL  My mom saw the thunder light and she thought it was from torch LOLLOLLOL we told her it was lighting LOL

Oh sorry dear new song 90% of the new songs are so fast and peppy and in that 90% also 20% are made remix from old songs Ouch INowadays only character deela and dhink chika types of song are goodLOL I don't know what is good songs these days LOL Zindagi Na milega Dobara soundtrack is good then Murder 2 songs are also good . See i like senorita song i came here and mentioned it i love the way abhay deol sang it he sang it like he is spanish LOLLOL I like abhay deol thank god he is doing commercial films too Embarrassed

OMG Annu, I swear I would be a nervous wreck if I had to endure thunder every day. ConfusedLOL  Looks like we're gonna get some today - the sky is so thick with dark clouds n it's v humid outside. Thunder at night is worse for me...I somehow feel it's louder and lightning is brighter.

Ya, I noticed that lots of old songs are being remixed. What did you think of the updated dum maro dum? I so love the old song - the melody is beautiful. The new one sounds so like a load of noise to me. Confused  Whenever I switch on the music channels it's always songs from last year's films they are playing, so thanks for mentioning these two soundtracks...will check them out. I feel so badly in need of new Hindi music, esp for my vms. All my vms lately have been on english songs and I wanna make a hindi one again. The senorita song is kinda cool. Tongue  I love spanish in songs. It's such a pretty language. Day Dreaming

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hey is anyone watching is pyar ko mein kya naam du 
i liked its promo and 1 episode looked good  and i like hero

Edited by angel3142 - 07 June 2011 at 7:57am

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
anybody here?