Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I have4 no idea when my exams starts or ends or continues or dies or whatever...basically have lost all my energy struggling to understand the damn books which btw has anything but what I need to know ...

I don't even have a proper pen to write my exams ...leave that now I get to know that we are not allowed to have a scientific calculator for the exam ...I swear I study under the most phatichaar ...gawar backward worthless univeristy in the world ...nuthn beats this place nuthn at all ...no wonder everyone wants to run away from this state...and now feel light ...back to searching notes bye bye 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetweetyDulceAmor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I have4 no idea when my exams starts or ends or continues or dies or whatever...basically have lost all my energy struggling to understand the damn books which btw has anything but what I need to know ...

I don't even have a proper pen to write my exams ...leave that now I get to know that we are not allowed to have a scientific calculator for the exam ...I swear I study under the most phatichaar ...gawar backward worthless univeristy in the world ...nuthn beats this place nuthn at all ...no wonder everyone wants to run away from this state...and now feel light ...back to searching notes bye bye 

lolz sindhu even  my exams got over yesterdayBig smile
and i am shocked u being in commerce not allowed to use scientific calculator Confused

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu13

Congo to  all Senorita  EmbarrassedHug

Baacha: Are ur exams over or not ? when is it going to end?

Hi Sushie long time no see

Hi Anu and HeerHugHug
Howz u ?

I am fine and shine finally its raining for last couple of days enjoying it .Although the thundering is scary .

annu kuch din pehle tho bath kiya tha  haa now i am free exams got over so wld be active here Embarrassed

Edited by angel3142 - 06 June 2011 at 10:07am

chweetweety

Goldie

chweetweety

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Haay Bachha...so much irritation...LOLLOLLOL complaint pe complaints sunne ko mil raha hai..Wink Even we were not allowed to use scientific calc in our exams...aur maine bhi commerce hi kiya tha...so dont worry...ye tho chaltha hai Smile Good luck for ur exams and happy learning Embarrassed

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Awww Sindhu, you poor thing, no wonder you are under so much stress. But yaar, I think even here you are not allowed calcultaors in exams. I might be wrong cause I don't have any friends who studied subjects where you need a calc, but I think this is the rule over here. It's a damn stupid rule if you ask me. But never fear, you will manage, I have every faith in you hun. Wishing you all the luck HugHug

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
hi sindhu anu annu geet sayo well all of u are there and i am not there now i am here and nobody is around will try to catch u all in the evening

annu u must see ready u will love it

anu dear thanks for ur lovely words theres a bday segment on kw on wassup tv this week do check it

sindhu dear u will do very well in ur exams dont worry

geet and sayo whats up darlings Embarrassed

love u allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetweety

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetweety

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Aaj Main Itni Khush Hooo  Silly Dancing FINALLY Free Bird < 3 ! LOL Missed You All Hug

Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 07 June 2011 at 4:14am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top