Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Annu13

Don't even ask abt that song DMD 😑 who the hell remixed it 😑 Sorry no offense to someone who liked the remixed song I mean first u ruined the song and then even add that extra vulgar lyrics to it" skirt uttari and all that 🀒 The Original song was not like that.zeenat aman was singing if we here the lyrics states  of ,she was thinking and her state of mind the trauma which is gone through .It was not like ,one fine day she want to club and started singing it πŸ˜† I mean if u have watched the film u will understand why she is singing the song .Dev Anand and zeenat aman both hated the new version including me πŸ˜†
Sorry u have to read all this just my super view πŸ˜†

I mean if u have to remix it make it alteast  make a better remix version .There are many song which have been remixed but alteast they are bearable .I can say 25% of remix maker have that thing in them ,other can't even do that.  yeah new song are like big sound .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha don't talk abt Vms there are hardly any song which can be made in VMs i mean imagine character deela but kiske upar yeh song banav ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That why my VM are 70% on old songs .And thanks to u i just liked title track of IHLS but due to ur VM i liked the other songs too since i saw tiara in it 😳😳😳 Yeah senorita and paint it red song both are lovely.

Hi Sanya πŸ€—

Sorry dear i forgot ur name that why not chatting to u
The sig u made are beautiful😳

And agree sushie and Anu .There can't be any other serial that can take even 5 % place of what remix had and still has 😳😳😳

i hate that song man dum maro dum new remix what a cheap way they have presented the legend song

i wouldnt have mind if they made such a  song out of original lyrics and tune but using a old song that too legend one and making it vulgar sheesh it was insult to song 🀒AngryAngry

which song is senorita??
Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMFGGG 😍, I'm Impressed By The First Episode πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜³ Just The Precaps & See How Hot & Mature This Story Looks Naa . ❀️

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LA6A-4qf2I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxixQMXqcM8

Love Sanaya's Acting On The First One πŸ‘ && LOL πŸ˜† The Second Is Totally Sanaya - Ishhh Running With Chappal In Her Hand, πŸ€£ Cutiepiee < 33 !! πŸ€—

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No Annu, I agree 100% with every word you said. I was horrified 1st time i heard the remixed DMD. I don't see how anyone can say this a good song. They have butchered it. If they can't remix a song well they should leave it alone. Where is the need for all these remixes anyways? Can they not come up with original songs of their own kya?

Hey Sanz πŸ€—    I haven't found the time to see IPKND yet but the pics I saw look promising. Sanaya is looking so pretty.
jenshad thumbnail
Anu :: You Have To See It ;) πŸ˜³ Almost Everyone Are Seeing It & I Have Never Ever Been Impressed By The First Episode 😍, Not Even MJHT Coz I Became Fan Of The Show After Many Monthss πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 12 years ago
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anyone here? 

Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Anu :: You Have To See It ;) πŸ˜³ Almost Everyone Are Seeing It & I Have Never Ever Been Impressed By The First Episode 😍, Not Even MJHT Coz I Became Fan Of The Show After Many Monthss πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

Heya Sanz, i watched the 2nd episode. I loved Sanaya...she was just awesome and she is looking really lovely. I liked the Arnav-Kushi scene at the beginning. His attitude is intriguing...looks like their encounters will be fiery. Hate khushi's family though...why do they always have such annoying relatives *sigh*? πŸ˜†  Payal was sweet though. And lolz, even I didn't like MJHT from the 1st epi itself. I don't think I have liked any show from the 1st epi actually. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
heerhoney thumbnail
happy birthday karan
With each year I love you more and more.
I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you.
It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you.
Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do

Dallas Cowboys cake with large blue star.JPG

a star cake for the true brightest shining star 😳😳😳😳😳😳
heerhoney thumbnail
karan is now 25 yrs officiaaly bada hogaya hope some practicality and maturity enters his brain πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and berozgaari ko woh bye bol de jaldi wapas aayeπŸ˜ƒ
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Heya Sanz, i watched the 2nd episode. I loved Sanaya...she was just awesome and she is looking really lovely. I liked the Arnav-Kushi scene at the beginning. His attitude is intriguing...looks like their encounters will be fiery. Hate khushi's family though...why do they always have such annoying relatives *sigh*? πŸ˜†  Payal was sweet though. And lolz, even I didn't like MJHT from the 1st epi itself. I don't think I have liked any show from the 1st epi actually. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Yeahh, Not Even Me But This One Captured My Heart :) πŸ˜³ && It Came Like An Shock To Me When I Came To Know That She Is Not Their Real Daughter  & Loved Sanaya's Acting :) You Have To See The First Episode, It's Hilariuos With Her Entry πŸ˜† && Today Too . Khushi Made Jalebis Whole Night & Ate Them & Later We Came To Know That She Didn't Commit Suicide But When She Is Sad Then She Eat Jalebis Like Someone Eat When They Go Into Depression ;) πŸ€£ See My Dhabba :) πŸ˜³ Even Sanaya Said She Eat Chocolates When She Is Depressed, I'm Sure She Loved Doing That Scene Coz She Is A BIGGG Food Lover, I Tell You πŸ˜†
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sanz aaj main raat main jagi hun karan ke bday ke liye πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ