Originally posted by: angel3142

its beautiful the coluring and effect๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank u. its one of my favorite scenes.
Edited by bells_10 - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hmm so which shows do u watch these days mujhe tho saare serial itne bore lag rahe hai navya bhi i knew  once they confess same old story why does everything remains good till confession only and then gisa pita story ??

Just navya, i grew bored of all the other serials. I even stopped watching geet though i was determined to stick with it, but the whole family track was dragging too much. I don't know yaar, all serials start out so good when the lead couple is falling for one another but afterwards it becomes so boring and too melodramatic. I am convinced remix was the only show that could show a couple in a relationship and keep it fresh and realistic. Oh for the good old days na!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

Anu i made this

how is it?๐Ÿค”

Sayani, can you load it at some other site?? I can't see any images from imgur anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I don't know why, but i've been having this prob for days. All I can see is a red X. Ouch
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Just navya, i grew bored of all the other serials. I even stopped watching geet though i was determined to stick with it, but the whole family track was dragging too much. I don't know yaar, all serials start out so good when the lead couple is falling for one another but afterwards it becomes so boring and too melodramatic. I am convinced remix was the only show that could show a couple in a relationship and keep it fresh and realistic. Oh for the good old days na!

i know only remix had spark i mean even collage shows these days have no collage elements at all its only couple in love and crying  lolz  remix had so much to show except for love and couples  
anyways if i start it wld never end

and geet even i watched it few times just time pass it is okk atleast maan geet are never seperate but whole family ko manana thing why does every show has such a family ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Sayani, can you load it at some other site?? I can't see any images from imgur anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I don't know why, but i've been having this prob for days. All I can see is a red X.

okay i am uploading it in PB
DulceAmor thumbnail

i know only remix had spark i mean even collage shows these days have no collage elements at all its only couple in love and crying  lolz  remix had so much to show except for love and couples  
anyways if i start it wld never end

and geet even i watched it few times just time pass it is okk atleast maan geet are never seperate but whole family ko manana thing why does every show has such a family ๐Ÿ˜† 

remix was the most balanced show ever...even all the characters got equal screen space, esp in season 1, and the issues dealt with were so varied it kept it interesting. I don't think serials these days can show anything other than family politics or sappy love stories. They seem to think this is all ppl wanna see. And lolz, you are so right, they are never at college. In navya, they go to college for 5 mins and then they go home in the middle of the day. If this happened in real life you would be rusitcated. ๐Ÿ˜†  And ya, the family thing is so bugging. And they are always the most OTT characters na. ๐Ÿ˜†  

Did you give up on PKYEK?? I heard they killed maithili off.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

okay i am uploading it in PB

Thanks Sayani ๐Ÿค—    Sorry to put you to so much trouble. I hate imgur for not working.