A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is a place where you can chat on just about everything that comes to mind anything one needs to share or discuss or form as well as need an opinion on.

You can say its our way to reconnect with our long lost friends from other forums wid whome we are no longer in touch..not as much as we wanted to anyways...

It's just a fun place to talk, discuss, exchange ideas, and as the title suggests, about anything to everything..completely unplugged:)..which means wid no bar whatsoever

Its' not strictly by invitation ..but yes only those who knows any of the members chatting here is invited to join in...

For now there are no rules either..we just want to get together to have fun chatting and spamming(hint: annuπŸ˜†) non-stop without resorting to any abusing or bashing ...and in case one does find anything they don;t agree wid..then feel free to disagree but in a civil manner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
am i in jannat he is looking damn gud here😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
heerhoney thumbnail
@ammygurl hi dear whats ur name u can join us honey😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new CC everyone! πŸ₯³

And Heer, congrats on becoming a Dazzler πŸ€—   

Sorry am not around since last few days...wasn't feeling well for a while and tbh am getting annoyed at these ongoing imgur probs. Sometimes I can see images sometimes not, and it really spoils it coming to IF and not being able to see anyone's siggys   

Anyways, how is everyone???
heerhoney thumbnail
anu thanks it feels wonderful to be a dazzler

hoping everyonecomes back soon missing u all😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
You will be a rockerz in no time Heer, waise, you are this CC's very own rockstar na πŸ˜‰   Any news on KW? No new interviews? At least when he gives interviews it keeps him in the public eye. I wonder if sbs will run a feature for his b'day.
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
koi hai ?Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congo to  all Senorita  πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Baacha: Are ur exams over or not ? when is it going to end?

Hi Sushie long time no see

Hi Anu and HeerπŸ€—πŸ€—
Howz u ?

I am fine and shine finally its raining for last couple of days enjoying it .Although the thundering is scary .

Enjoying listening senorita track .Love it .
The song is picturised really nicely . Love the singing of farhan akhtar ,hrithik and abhay deol .Really good job done.Farhan voice is so different and also  it sound great .The other tomato song is also good. Love the lyrics of the senorita song specially the first line by farhan akhtar .Good tracks by shankar ehsaan and loy.

Have u guys seen it ?

DulceAmor thumbnail
Hey Annu πŸ€— 

Awww rains have begun??? I guess all will be happy...everyone seems to love the rain. I hate thunder you know. Am so scared of it. Luckily doesn't thunder much here, but it does rain a lot. πŸ˜† 

I haven't heard the song you mentioned. Gonna search it on yt right now though. Can you recommend any other good new songs? They are playing only old songs on the music channels right now.