Users

Frequent Posters

Vishak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i also want the first pratibha.
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All u guys r correct...she is just expressionless and i just hate her when she said that abha has brought misluck to her family😡...how disgusting
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It would be really nice if Zarina Wahab was brought back cause I don't like the new Pratibha's acting...she just doesn't seem to share the same chemistry with family as Zarina had
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yes. Please.

The first one played the character so well that i cant stand another. she doesnt even meet par...

And not to mention that change the character had. Hating Aahba. That is unrealistic...I dont understand..

change the person and change the image of the character..To MUCH 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I still remember during the starting of the show where Dadi and Jagmohan used to always talk very highly and good about Pratibha as how kind hearted, good and how she never hurts anyone. So when Zarina Ji was introduced as Pratibha, she lived up to how they have always praised her for being such a nice person. I still remember the scenes when Pratibha was mentally unstable, she used to hug Abha and call her Maa. U can really feel the sadness where she emotes well. But the new Pratibha doesn't knows how to act and what can really be unforgivable is how the portrayal of Pratibha's character has changed and worst is she has forgotten how much has Abha sacrificed for the family and she can say that Abha always brings bad things? Thats so bad of her. She needs to have a look at her history before she talks. It angers me everytime i see Pratibha talking badly about Abha. Typical Mother in Law! ðŸ˜¡
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't like the new one either but Zarina left beca.use since she also does movies there were schedule conflics with the show and the movies so she had to choose. So she had to leave YMGGK
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me tooo
she don't know how to act 
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u but zarina signed a film and she is busy with her film schedule