Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
by sana n me...

P1-
viren decorated nivren room with flowers and gave a red rose and a card to nivi and wished her...then she too wished him back...then he opened both his hands and indicating a hug...then nivi hugged him..then nivi asked viren...we h to keep it as a personal one.bcz today sidya marriage anni too...so all may feel bad..then viren also said the same...he knew tht..tht's why he decorated their room only for her...then nivi asked him to go and join the BT table and she will join there after getting ready..then viren goes..bt he when he opened the door he saw a big card in front of the door...and all the sood members wished nivren..and nivren so happy...and viren said..we h to take ashirwad from eeryone...and they both goes from there

P2-
after nivren entered the living room..everyone wished them...and sid is very happy...and he informed nivren tht he arranged a small party for them...firstly viren not agree to the celebration...bt finally he agreed and both nivren left from there..then ds calls pt and mentioned abt sidya's anni and invited him to sood house...and said tht divya's memories always resides in our hearts and we hv to be happy..bcz divya left her ansh dwitha for us...and then sid also asked pt and mentioned tht today nivren's anni too so they too will get ashirwad from u...then pt agrees..and informs hl abt tht...then viren comes to living room and sat besides sid and said u r the best bro..bt sid stopped him and repeats the same and asked him to go to nivi and spend time with her...and i'll manage all the arrangements and u just enjoy ur anni...

viren enterd the room...nivi confused abt the saree...and she stood in front of the mirror and trying different colrs..and then he gave some expressions and walked towards nivi...and asked...wht r u doing...then she replied...choosing saree for party...then he said..u also like other patnis...and today i'll help u...akhir my choices r 100% better than ur's...then he said tht afterall u r my choice..then nivi laughed,...and he chooses tht majantha-green combination saree...then he said tht u'll look gorgeous and all the people at the party will just stare at u..then nivi said..no..nothing like tht...then he said tht i bet u...else u can change my name...then nivi teased him...and asked ..which name...then both laughed...nivren coming downstairs(as usual holding their hands)...and then all blessed them..and d praised nivi's beuaty...and nivi said it's nothing special...bt vd said tht...no...something is there...then viren said why nivi..why r u feeling shy to tell the real reason to tayiji...then he said...tayiji..aaj meine isse apne hathon se tayar to kiya...and nivi shied and all laughed at them...then yd asked all to go and do the pooja...

P3-
family puja over. nivi goes to put arti to dd's photo. bj n gang all set to leave 4 koti. they reach koti n bj phones manasi fm lawn. she says she'll do wat she can. manasi sees nivi talking to dwita abt wishing dd pic. manasi feel bad/guilty. nandu calls nivi downstairs n she sees mansi, speaks nicely n leaves. LJK sees mansi with bj gang but she manages d situation. sood-sharma family masti at d cake table. yash teases nivi n cute scene. cake comes, sid announces abt anniv n cake cutting happens. bj readies silencer gun n goes near stairs behind nivi n tries to shoot.

P4-
bj tries to shoot fm below d tray but some1 asks 4 drink. bj tries to shoot fm table but hl-pt stands in front n hl says she cant stay anymore as she feel sad thinking of dd. pt convince her to go to dwita. hl while going hits bj's tray .but he hides d gun. hl leaves bj aims again fm balcony but fails again. sid announce nivren dance but nivi shies. viren thanx nivi 4 coming to his life n asks LJK 4 song. bg music is flute-humming tune. camera is on bj's aiming not on nivren :(

P5-
no nivren dance focused in scene, no song (stupid cts...seg ppl r d best)...nivi's sari gets trouble so she goes up.all others enjoying down. bj n a sidekick plans next plan. nandu our bandu scolds away bj to downstairs n leaves but they go up later. but they cant find her. bj sees electric wire, pours water on floor n puts wire after connecting loose wire ends (did he learn electrical engg???)...they hides, sees hl coming with baby n gets worried dat plan'll fail. nivi too comes. nivi saves hl n baby but burns hand. all reach them. vd n ks says nivi always think of others at d risk of her life n esp 4 dwita. cc not moved n bj gets idea. hl- i can see change of mind...

precap-bj tells manasi dat using d baby i can kill her...mansi not comfortable...(i think she'll 've change of mind)

Edited by ashred12 - 04 June 2011 at 10:23am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduChetnaksnehasanjanaalpha12archu_2010shiny3kamanidissnupoor79Ashee94shinings_salekhmitra10JasNehaFansanjanasiriranmardent4ukwebbelp@rasaminakhanMAYURIKTANosh25salekh1tukun2009dailyvisitornurulaindivra4krazzy4ArHiminu2011tashu20-Swetha--Preetz-SpotKayNikita99mushkan_2003kinshukkiaashiqsimran728-Atiya-hamzanuhagmann2010doot-aamina-...Binny...wadi..dollPCRocksanjubalaedwardcullen19SanaJasmineAlphabet26ReshJjyoti06yipeemoniluvskinshukdiyaloveskinnyslmusirjee-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LU - 4.6.11 - full update" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran728

Goldie

simran728

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
THANKS ASHLY BABE !! WE LOVE U FOR PUTTING ALL THE EFFORTS. U SAVE OUR LIFE EVERY TIME !!!!!!!!!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archu_2010minu2011onam_lifedootashred12

virika_15

virika_15

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thnx alot for the update.I was waiting impatiently for the update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011dootashred12

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
it has been ages since reading ur LU ashley...it was mindblowing as usualEmbarrassed

minu2011ashred12wadi..doll

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thnaks for the live update sweeti after long tymm reading yur update sweeti

minu2011dootashred12

Priyaanj

Priyaanj

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...
what abt sulagna...I guess it's a fake news...no hint for introducing a new character..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011dootashred12yipee

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ashly U r a sweet heart thanks sooo much for the Updates Dear, am soo happy that u gave it, Preetha gave us a bit and u have come to help us Sooo sweet of u Dear

minu2011dootashred12

nupoor79

nupoor79

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Ashly for LU. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011ashred12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top