Uravugal

Uravugal Jun 6 - 10 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

hareramk

hareramk

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

007, vaanga vaanga Aalai ye kaanum???

PILS grad = Pallipattu Ivy League School Graduate. Enna subject theriyuma? Wink School of Marriage and Family Practices. Chithu antha school le Summa Cum Laude Wink and Emeritus rolled in to
one Wink  Aww TMK Butter maatta pOraaraa????

what is 007? James Bond movies?

Is it so? Chitra is graduated from Ivy League School?

Chithu antha school le Summa Cum Laude and Emeritus rolled in to one --- I am sorry, I do not understand this statement.

What is TMK?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Jun 6 - 10 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hareramk

hareramk

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Whenever I login into this forum, I was getting 1 buddy list pending, I thought some virus pop-up and ignored and now it is stopped giving the information. Also, this website opens second internet window with unwanted site? Does it mean that this website is vulnerable virus threat? Kindly help me if someone encounter the same problem?

amara_50

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

aahaa,,,,,finally AZ is going to slap Visalam...thaaneh?

Thala - summaa sollakkoodaadhu - eppadinga ippadi correctaa -  thappaa sonneenga... avaru vaangapOraaru Visa kitta...LOLindha devi mahatmiyam devi mahatmiyamnu solluvOmE..adha yaarO padikkapOraanga..

Edited by eclat - 10 June 2011 at 10:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50rojapooooatina

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hareramk

Originally posted by rojapooo

007, vaanga vaanga Aalai ye kaanum???

PILS grad = Pallipattu Ivy League School Graduate. Enna subject theriyuma? Wink School of Marriage and Family Practices. Chithu antha school le Summa Cum Laude Wink and Emeritus rolled in to
one Wink  Aww TMK Butter maatta pOraaraa????

what is 007? James Bond movies?

Is it so? Chitra is graduated from Ivy League School?

Chithu antha school le Summa Cum Laude and Emeritus rolled in to one --- I am sorry, I do not understand this statement.

What is TMK?

Awww Ram, this is a big story. I call Amara Sir as 007 - a nick because he "found" some thing about me Wink And that Ivy league School - that is also from Roja Lex Wink  If you are reading the updates regularly, then you will see where I have given the title. TMK = Thum Matti Kai Butter -
don't ask me the meaning, I have no clue. I heard it from some one /somewhere and it just stcuk with me - in short, that is mad Roja Wink

amara_50

hareramk

hareramk

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja sister.

amara_50

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
ayo...ram...inda TMKB...vandu...adaahapattadu...
let me tell you ...when we refer to someone who has no guts and back bone...we use the term in tamil "  vennai"...athudhaan inda term nu nenaikiren...sariyaa...makkaleh...?

about your second window...even for me the same problem...but I dont think that brings virus or anything...( but it is safer to have pop up blocker installed) I hope you have one already...

IF site is very safe...d not worry...

When this pending list pops up...you go to Pm bpx..and click on to buddy list...and then click on to pending list...if you see any name under there...either you click on the green tick ( if you want them to have your Id in their buddy list) if not you can ignore...or if you do not intend to get any PM from anyobe...then you clci onto the red tick...

amara_50

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Thala - summaa sollakkoodaadhu - eppadinga ippadi correctaa -  thappaa sonneenga... avaru vaangapOraaru Visa kitta...LOLindha devi mahatmiyam devi mahatmiyamnu solluvOmE..adha yaarO padikkapOraanga..
ahaa...varummm...aaanaa...varaaathooo!!!

naan sonnen Murugan is playing a trcik nu...eppadi correct aa vanduchu paarunga...!!Wink

So let us wait and see Az slaps Visa vaa...Visa slaps Az yaa nu...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50swash2eclat

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eclat

ahaa...varummm...aaanaa...varaaathooo!!!

naan sonnen Murugan is playing a trcik nu...eppadi correct aa vanduchu paarunga...!!Wink

So let us wait and see Az slaps Visa vaa...Visa slaps Az yaa nu...Tongue

atina - Visa killadi..when AZ said he will not tolerate any more bad things in this house even from Visa - she goes..aamaanga, neenga kavalai padaadheenga. naan paarthukkarEn. iva paarthu dhaan ithanai naaL imbuttu kashtam? naisa, avar aatchiyai kaila edutha maadhiri eduthu, iva thirumbi vaangittaa.

amara_50

Post Reply New Post

Go to top