Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys i just fouind out that e24 had gone to the sets of IPKKND! and taken a sweet int of barun and  sanaya! well they were enjoying a lot! laughing and doing masti! sanaya dancin gand hitting barun LOL cute segment! well they descibed their characters a bit! 
sanaya was like main koi bhi serial main aati toh bhi mere fans ko main deifferent lagti 
and barun said abt angry youing man

here is the link enjoy
remived link as the mods requested! :)

caps 

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 04 June 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20tbpsgd3hhlniru273angelshyanne156ChocoholicAnam-SanzAngel-raj_ms_nashaP.Srinivasnaz17555RavishingSaRunaa123.80-Jyotika-CandYlicious_S-SohniKuri..Enchanteur..aashizincharmee_sammysunaina02..-Jia-..EkPaheliSanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya and Barun in e24 link caps added" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jyotika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jyotika-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
It was a really nice segment. Sanaya will be Sanaya.. always laughing and spreading happiness all over. So love her!! When she hit Barun..ROFL that was cute. And those pom-pom balls.. her trademark look for IPKKNDLOL Seems like.. Sanaya and Barun have started sharing a good friendship bond off-set. Looking forward to more interviews of them.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tbpsgd3hhl-HeerRanjha-EtherealSanz..prc_fan1ChocoholicAnamMoNayaHolicPragCandYlicious_SSanzPaRudholiccharmee_sammyJennyPenny

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Thank You very much.

EkPaheli

IF-Stunnerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
thanks pragz Hug

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Aww thankss pragzzz!

Lolzz seeing san after agess shes just the samee! lover her attitude! shes soo full of life!
Barun was quiet didnt talk much but let her do the talking! lolzzz she does take over lmaooo But they def get along really well! cant wait to watch them more offscreen! and deff onscreen!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_FriendsCandYlicious_SOzymandiasCute_Ash

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Oh god!Oh god!Oh god!hold me somebody.I already love their jodi so much i cant wait for monday to see the serial.The last lines of Sanayas actually made me full excited because she said we know what is happening so watch the episode and tell us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Our rockstar is her usual masti  and helpful mood.Hope we find her many more interviews.Pragya thanks dear for sharing it.

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Thanks a ton for sharing Smile

Barun never talks much in interviews and let his female costar talk away. 
But when the camers starta , it is a completely different story .

Edited by sunaina02 - 04 June 2011 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tbpsgd3hhlash91momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.