Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
i never saw her much on MJHT but whatever little i saw her i didnt mind her acting.she acts very well because in real life she is full opposite of what we saw in the serial.Here there are so many things we are seeing of her.
Promo 1:she shouted at him and went away.
Promo 2:she has never say die attitude and he says kill and take.
Promo 3:she is creative and simple and he is very cut throat
Promo 4:she likes him but he is keeping her away.
why all these things are like this we will know from monday.I am so excited about it because what we saw in promos is only tip of the ice berg i think.
Originally posted by naz17555

Originally posted by Miranda_Frost

Thanks you.Please share the link with me.I missed it and i want to catch it.I like the line darti hai par karti hai.

Samee here! Im feeling such mixed views about her character right now but love this line! She's sounding different already! lolzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANAYA BACK ON TV-HOUSE ARREST (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

i never saw her much on MJHT but whatever little i saw her i didnt mind her acting.she acts very well because in real life she is full opposite of what we saw in the serial.Here there are so many things we are seeing of her.
why all these things are like this we will know from monday.I am so excited about it because what we saw in promos is only tip of the ice berg i think.

Thanks you.Please share the link with me.I missed it and i want to catch it.I like the line darti hai par karti hai.

Samee here! Im feeling such mixed views about her character right now but love this line! She's sounding different already! lolzz

Yep exactly! I really liked her in the promos! shows her as a headstrong and pretty tough girl.
As for Gunjan yeah sanaya did a fab job! normally I cant stand these quiet/ help me types but she was really good in that! she made me really like Gunjan! she ended up being  tough and headstrong in her own quiet way. And yeah sanaya was nothing like Gunjan so showed just how great of an actress she is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tbpsgd3hhlDiyaSaa123.80CandYlicious_S

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
my parents used to watch news at that time so i would not get permission to see it thats why i missed it.but i think she looks very cute and i liked her alot in all the promos of this show.even i used to first get irritated with her quiet characters but all my friends used to talk about her in college.they used to really like her.They are teasing me saying now you will know why we like her so much.

Yep exactly! I really liked her in the promos! shows her as a headstrong and pretty tough girl.
As for Gunjan yeah sanaya did a fab job! normally I cant stand these quiet/ help me types but she was really good in that! she made me really like Gunjan! she ended up being  tough and headstrong in her own quiet way. And yeah sanaya was nothing like Gunjan so showed just how great of an actress she is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555aa123.80CandYlicious_S

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
ashi link plzEmbarrassed

ak_sajan

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1699228

^^Links to the E24 segments.. I'll try to find the House Arrest one soon. <33

CandYlicious_S

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Who do I see??? Aashi..! Hug

Thanks a ton for Sharing dear..!

So her character is like ''Darti hai par Karti hai''

Let me compare this with Morena sisters..!

Darti Hai = Gunjan Smile

Karti Hai = Nupur Smile

Darti Hai Per Karti Hai = Khushi Wink

ak_sajan

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

Edited by kins103 - 04 June 2011 at 8:02am

ak_sajan

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Love the tagline Darti hai par karti hai!!!!!...Guess that ramp modelling shows that too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ak_sajanCandYlicious_S

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.