Chat Clubs

   

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010

Posts: 27935

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nyctophilia

IF-Sizzlerz

nyctophilia

Joined: 27 December 2009

Posts: 13539

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

KritiHug

kya hua??Ermm

I was watching SBS and they showed a segment where they are pretty sure CMG season three is gonna cum back!! Dead Dead Dead I don't give a damn if that sick show comes back all i want is Wahi to stay away from it !!! actly That Sitaaraman has some FB status like its Happening some wat like that n then SBS msgd him asking abt it n he said does not know anything as of yet with a smiley but SBS was quite sure CMG is coming with Season three Dead Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

nami2811

IF-Sizzlerz

nami2811

Joined: 09 April 2009

Posts: 13231

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Really? Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010

Posts: 27935

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

Hello Guys..
did anyone see SBS today..OMG!it said DMG mite return wid 3rd season..dunno how to react?


RiaHug

don't react simpleLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nami2811

IF-Sizzlerz

nami2811

Joined: 09 April 2009

Posts: 13231

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Kritiii, Ria.. Hug

As long as KW isn't in it, we cn relax.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010

Posts: 27935

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti_binal

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

KritiHug

kya hua??Ermm

I was watching SBS and they showed a segment where they are pretty sure CMG season three is gonna cum back!! Dead Dead Dead I don't give a damn if that sick show comes back all i want is Wahi to stay away from it !!! actly That Sitaaraman has some FB status like its Happening some wat like that n then SBS msgd him asking abt it n he said does not know anything as of yet with a smiley but SBS was quite sure CMG is coming with Season three Dead Dead


it was expected isn't it??LOL
if Wahi will do this crap again then first thing i will do is i will unjoin his FCLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811nyctophilia

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007

Posts: 16848

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by krishnaria

Hello Guys..
did anyone see SBS today..OMG!it said DMG mite return wid 3rd season..dunno how to react?


RiaHug

don't react simpleLOL
ReeetHugHugoh..i know...as Kritzoo says i even don't care as far a sWahi out of it..its better than anything...
 
and yeah no need to take stress on these things..we have cum much ahead...no looking back to hell!OuchSleepy
 
anyways how have you been..missed ya so muchTongue

nami2811

IF-Sizzlerz

nami2811

Joined: 09 April 2009

Posts: 13231

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-


it was expected isn't it??LOL
if Wahi will do this crap again then first thing i will do is i will unjoin his FCLOL


We shud send him msgs askin him not to take up dis show.. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~Mayurians Forever#69~ Tere Naam<3 Invites ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

SaRuv. 1153 21800 24 June 2010 at 5:54am
By ArTizAngel
{9} SidDiti Love Hub - Tera Mera Pyaar Sanam

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

shonaveer 1239 25614 02 April 2010 at 12:57pm
By veiva
{8} SidDiti Love Hub - Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahani Suno

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

shonaveer 1219 25235 14 March 2010 at 12:35pm
By shonaveer
cc ~@~ pyaar ka bandhan ~$~ welcome everyone Asherkibiwi 3 842 22 October 2009 at 10:48pm
By Asherkibiwi
Pyaar Ki Duniyaa:Premeer w/Randomness # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

-SalShah4eva- 911 12895 27 August 2008 at 5:52pm
By halima006

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.