Navya-Anant and Marriage.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I really hope CV's don't ruin Navya (the show) by getting Navya and Anant married so soon, I have a feeling that this may happen. I think they should get to know each other better "date" etc...before delving into marriage...which could happen secretly or with approval of both families.
Why My view is this I am not against marriage but a lot of teens don't tell their parents anything until they are ready or the parents find out...and all other serials marriage has been the first option, do you guys get what I mean? some lovely light romance would be nice.😛
I have read the recaps and there is talk of Shagun-Anant engagment but I think Anant-Navya will be together even if the families disapprove and certain circumstances will arise. what do you all think? and if Shagun-anant get married well what can we say.
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
I agree..they shouldn't get married so soon but we also can't say anything about it right now lets see what happens...

i agreee...but letz c wot CVs have decided

Hey guys only posted as I read something about a week ago, that Anya may get married so wanted to put my POV out there! yeah, lets wait and see what happens, hope  Navya doesn't turn into a Saas-BAhu drama! lol Star plus are quite capable of that!!!

Haha yeh we don't want a saas-bahu drama! They need to keep it real and let Anant and Navya really get to know each other and understand one another...If they get married quickly then Rama will meddle and try to sabotage Navya and I really don't want to watch that to be honest! I agree with you urshiep, no shaadi yet! 
i agree with you! its yet too early for them to get married..they need to spend more time with each other and know each other more. and i want more cute romantic scenes of them like chup chupke milna and things..which won't happen after marriage..