Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

XSilentWishesX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentWishesX

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hey guyss Hug
I made a VM on Arnav-Khushi! More like a promo LOL Will make a complete VM when the show starts! 

Do let me know your views!

Thank you <3

Edited by nishi_sajan - 04 June 2011 at 1:09am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Manju11sdy_slmMoNaYaRoXmadhurya_changelluckInactiveMemberzobshehammykhansurbhi_005a little faithDEE2803rosecutieKomal_Chaudhary-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_SGsg-muskaanFebruaryFlowerSwaNia_1saniya.xSwaNia_2SandCastle.MagicLanternShiningStar18Aasthahere..Enchanteur..-Jyotika-samratrockssujal_kashishitsAishRavishingSaRun.Juhi.fendCandYlicious_S..Akaisha...VanishingDream-BlueEyes-mjht_oneHappyMelodySanzPaRudholicZumSrK.-AquaMermaiden-aashizincharmee_sammyJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Arnav Khushi VM ::Dheere Dheere Naino Ko" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
OMG..!! Shocked   Nish OMGGG!!! The starting scene toh killed me there and then bhai.. Day Dreaming  Blushing   LOL  Serioualy U chose the perfect starting..! <33 And the song was soo soft and sweet!! Heart  Superb job with the editing.!!  Hug    Hug    Goshhh i truly loved it man..!! Hug   Heart  Keep making more angel.!! mwaaah! Heart

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 04 June 2011 at 12:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedresEmbarrassed

**edited**

HugHugHugHugHugHugaww love the vm nishHeartHeartHugHug
it was such a passionate oneHeart ..i don't know whether i said this before but i want to say it now Embarrassed..ur a passionate vm makerEmbarrassed.. i am speechlessEmbarrassed...everything thing was perfectHeart..i love the songHeart.. it matched with the scenes perfectlyHeart .. especially the first bit Embarrassed..it made me so sentiEmbarrassed...the editing was superbClapEmbarrassed...seeing it again n again im falling in love with the vm more n moreHeart..im so happy seeing ur work after so long ..im greedy for moreEvil SmileLOL..n you better make it long Evil Smile after monday...chill take ur time ..i know ur really busyOuch..but do make itEmbarrassed..im feeling so gud after unressing in one of ur topics after so longCoolEmbarrassed..do keep making more only if time permitsEmbarrassed

Luv ya
deepsHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by deepti_mohit - 04 June 2011 at 1:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
not able to view it :S

CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Ragz di try watching it through direct link.. Embarrassed

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentWishesX

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Ragz dii Hug
The DL works! Embarrassed The link is not letting me to post it properly but the DL worksEmbarrassed try that!

CandYlicious_S

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
OMFG just saw it ...GOSH Nishhh! i freakin LOVEEE that song , coz it reminds me only of my Abhiya :'( missing them :'(

but u did such a good job with it Hug keep it up..love you!

CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
It's raining VM's in the forum.. Love the song! and esp the scene selection.. Ahh, monday..2 days away! Awesome workkk!

XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.