Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

WEN DID I FALL IN LOVE ??ffarjuhi page 17 DEC 27 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

...Sheher...

Goldie

...Sheher...

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
nice update
waiting for there first meeting
update soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WEN DID I FALL IN LOVE ??ffarjuhi page 17 DEC 27 (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
nice one..
w8ing f d nxt pat

phoo_12

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
nice one
waiting for their meeting

phoo_12

kritz4ever

IF-Dazzler

kritz4ever

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
i wathed this movie n iam intrested to read ur ff so plz add me to ur pm list n pm ur next updates

phoo_12

MsFuzzybear69

MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Nice update... Waiting for the next part...

phoo_12

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
good one - waiting for the next part

phoo_12

phoo_12

phoo_12

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika4ever

i wathed this movie n iam intrested to read ur ff so plz add me to ur pm list n pm ur next updates

dats so nice of u darling Wink..i added u to my list 

phoo_12

phoo_12

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
part 4 

scene :

blue sky which had orange white mixed in it .it was just like a blue painting on which a saffron color was spilt .those colors seemed to b comming frm the sun raising wch was pouring its raises or red warm wishes to the new couple {wch one wld it b ?}

we see a small wooden cottage where few passengers trying to comfort them selvesto start their trip everything was ready .engine was set .all the grassary was in,the boat was perfectly set this was sured by the head of the boat everyone called him RAJU CHACHA 

THERE THE ENTRY STARTS 
JAY WITH A RED SHIRT WITH HIS SHADES on walks with heavy steps and proud reflecting on his  face he moved foward but few air ballons came in frnt of him disturbing his conversation with someone on his phone.he cld have moved his way but he rather cut off those bunch of balloons and moved foward Angry
a boy who saw his baloons fly in the air cldnt resist his tears ,start running ,but where ??to catch the baloons wch were already spilt or the person who was responsible fr this ??he just enquired everyone ...his name was lucky 
now the most lovely part animated one
a dog sleeping on his way on a dust bin Tongue{it dint had a hme Cry}
and the other dogs barking at him 
male dogs ;wch is the dog wch cannot bark at all??
female dogs;the reply came spontaneously"rex is its name sleeping here in frt of us LOL"
it repeated as rex moved frm there or may b ran to save its izzath
rex to itsself"ys sab kya hai??meri kismath dekho muje barkkarna nahi aatha aur upar se me meyaw ,meyaw kartha rahatha ho aur ye sun kar saare female cats {patha nahi hidi me kya kehathe haiLOL}muji line marthe hai .hai bhagvaan mera kya hoga??"

scene to the boat 
first meet 
arohi vaha bags haath mein pakad ki seedhi chad rahe hai to enter the boat the thing fr the first time she is dng that and if she fell she wld fall into water wch added masala to the situation ,she is totally afraid and seeing here and there to c if any one r observing her 
arjun is also to enter the boat sees her in that condition without actually making a noise grabbed her into his arms holds her and trops her inside the boat and without any eyecontact moves frm thereClap

arohi closes her eyes bcoz she was sure she wld fall down but the water dint touch her ,then she felt his strong hands around her holding herbut never made any attempt to open her eyes till she was put on to the grnd  she was happy that she finally crossed it but still... she is arohi alluwalia 
arohi ;to herself"wat did he do he touched meAngry,no ,no he lifted meAngry"me"arohi alluwalia wthout my permission AngryAngryhow dare he??hee is gone ,GONE THATS ALL."pointing his back and follows him to his cottage

inside the cottage she overhere the conversation with her chin leaning to the dood wch was vary small and arohi cld look threw it if she stood on the stairs leaning to t .
dadi;puthar kya hoaa?
arjun ;in disjust "dadi me nahi aa saktha ,mein vaha gauri ki shadhi mein ...me nahi aasaktha dadi 
dadi;likin puthar ... 
arjun ;dadi plzzz .accha khayal rakhna tum.davayi time par lelena 
dadi;puthr tumara dhyan rakh ,
arjun ;agar tum apni kyal rakhe gi tab may b apna rakhun ga .takes her blessings and movesout sees arohi standing there and walks out fastly
arohi;hey! hellow! ruk ja .running behind him .sunahi nahi dera kyaa??
arjun ;turns back and she will almost b on him "tum ??kya hai"
arohi ;"kya samaj the ho apne apkoo.muji tum ne kyoo uthaya ??"angrily Angry
arjun;vo  mein ne sotch ki help kardooaur..
arohi ;cuts off kya help "muji patha hai sab patha hai"tum ne sotch ha hoga ki ladkhi acche dikthi hai tumhari kaam b hojaye gi tho jath se uthadiya"
arjun ;shockedShocked ,confusedConfused and now angryAngry"hellow ,tum vaha naav par disco kar rahi thi ,agar me ne tumhi uthaya nahi ho thu gir jathi vo b pani mein "aur vaise b muji koye shock nahi hai ki mein tumhe choohu ya uthaho"
arohi;hmm ...wth hesitatin she knew she got 100 watts jatkha "tumhe.. kya farak parthahai? mein gir jaungi nadi me girungi tumhe kya"
arjun just does nt give any chance of eye contact just moves away as if he dsnt care her.and oviosly any grl wld feel pinch LOL(wat abt u all ?this time write how u feel??)LOLWink
thoo..thoo.looks arnd" uss dadi jo vaha aarahi hai naav par thauna usse jaa,jaa "
the dadi hw sits there climbds those stairslike as if she is an athlete
arohi bits her tongue.she is totally gone
arjun;with a smirk "no"and moves off who was then standing straight
arohi as ever dsnt want to hurt her ego...runs back of him "lekin tum ne galath kiya tume muji sorry bolna hai,bass "
arjun stops and type of confused face but y"
moves foward turns back and sees her following 
arjun;"tekh hai meri maa ,agar sorry bolungi tho peecha karna chodogi na ??cuts her off ,"o..k .. sorry" with a small salute 
arohi;hmm thank god ye hamare saath nahi aaraha hai varna..varna usse sari trip me jheelna padtha "satisfied and moves out... arjun on his way outtt{to his houseLOL}Evil Smile

i will con ..but let me c hw u all liked it??dnt frget few thngs

like button 
comments .and my question ??Winktc 

Edited by phoo_12 - 07 June 2011 at 1:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89anjaliarora311khadija-kmhlove.1MsFuzzybear69mysticloverkritz4ever.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xcherry227Arjuhisis...vibha....Dulcet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top