Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

WEN DID I FALL IN LOVE ??ffarjuhi page 17 DEC 27 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 17

Page 1 Page 16
Page   of 17

phoo_12

phoo_12

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey people how r u?? thought of restarting  my  ff...get ready  to bear me people LOL

PART 11-
It was almost evenning ...

aru arjun  were having there gala time togetherClap ...the boat members were told to stay there as it is a full moon day and tides will cause disturbance during there travell aru already seated and looks for arjun to come back frm his cottage...gauri and aru both call out his name to join the dinner but arjun automatically runs to arohiClap and takes his seat. jay joins gauri...gauri is disturbed,angry and jelousAngryDead of arohi ..and arjun fr first time was comfortable even after seeing gauri and jay 2gether.Embarrassed...

throught the dinner gauris eyes were inspecting THEM from far but arjuhi never found that and they were laughing and giggling at something ...after the dinner arohi washes her hands and looks at the full moon and starts biting her nails ,,,,,,,,,,,,ajun finds this and asks her wats the matter aru...u look tense,should you say something 

aru:tujhe kaise patha ???ki me kuthch
arj:i knw it tumhari ye nails bite karna ...etc etcLOL
aru:Embarrassedhmmm arjun can we sail on that boat??
arjun:now??fine   anything fr u princess...
aruthinks to herself should i tell him my feelings or ..look i am promoted to PRINCESS ..he also is good looks handsome,he dsnt have any relation wid gauri ...all are positive to me...
aru:i will change and cme back..
with that she ran to her cottage and wor a white plane saree...left her hair on her left shoulder and fixing her pallu ..her make up was minimal...she had a red pair of earings suiting her sleeveless blouse...she looked like an angel...looking at her like that  arjun was mesmerissed.Day Dreaming..he looked at her from top to bottom ...her eligant smile,her curves,her  flat stomach,her silky hair...her luscious lips her petal like eyes...he unwantedly started bitting his nails...
aru knws his condition but she felt shy under his intense gaze...she felt like she is going on a date with him...with her WOULD be.
she always told her sis about her prince charming ..loving date,romantic dance,,,she never thought it can come true...inbetween the  river water and under the dark sky ...the .moon completed the candles.cold air outside completed the music...he completed his princecharming...may be they were destined to be hereshe thought
aru:tum mera copy kyu kar rahe ho??bitting nails??
arjun other side dint knw why ,what happened ...he just wanted to stare her like that...is she the same chirpy,playfull arohi??wen did she change??she looks soo mature,sensitive,cute and..cute tonight...his lips curved and he tried to move his gaze...
arjun got on the boat and gave her his hand to get in...arjun to himself...wen did u start this habit??
aru: u doing this???did u learn it?since you told u cant impress girls...
arjun: no ,i felt like doing it ,...
arjun stands behind arohi and looks at the moon.

aru: plz arjun muje vo moon chahiye...
arjun:pagal ho kya  mein tumhara  pathi ya boyfrnd thodi  nahi ho ..jo ..mein vo sab karunga...
aru:agar hoga tho...??wat will u do at this point to expresss yourself ??
arjun :hmm...kuch bhi tho nahi she shld understand me..lik;...
aru:shut up .Angry tumhi bhi kuch karna hogana..uss kileya...bechari saare zindzgi tumhe samaj mein hi lagjaye ga...LOL

arjun just changed the topic...arihi wanted to confess her love and he is being bull headed ...but arjun really wanted to hug her and tell her how he feels like to be together...
 arohi's talks about her dream husband's qualities
1)he shld love me ...he must be very good hearted ,caring
2)however his family is ,he shld support me.
3)though entire world is behind him,i must be his priority
and small things like..protecting me,supporting me,he must be my friend..a board on whom i can fall and share my ebb and tide of my life.he must e a all in one..etc
arjun unconciously started comparing himself with them
aru:, i never told  this to anyone arjun..i really want to tell my  love this  ki me "tumhare saath ak pal kiliye zindagi dedunga"(as if she was proposing him then and there){looking into his eyes ,lovinglyshe utters this}a person arjun. whom i love the most...i wish he understands this..
arjun felt little tensed,suddenly her serious tone brought tears in his eyes.what if it was not him??the only thought killed him 1000 time inside
just befrore they were about to move back

within a sec he felt on his knees and  pulled out a decorative small rose.rolled it and pulled her hand placed it on her fingure and said :"tumh agar ak pal kilye zindagi dedunga tho mein ak din keliye duniya,baas ithini mohabath hai" spontaneously he says...
arohi knws it was frm kis heart ...becoz he cant bluff...

phir ...i will tell u later...

Edited by phoo_12 - 27 November 2012 at 11:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliarora311Looshikashruti-lovearunsunita_gmshreya_arjuhipinky.paddacooljaya11mysticloverArjuhisismoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WEN DID I FALL IN LOVE ??ffarjuhi page 17 DEC 27 (Page 17)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

phoo_12

phoo_12

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
PLZ  people do LIKE it and  reply me ..

let me kwn how u feltWink,u r suggestions r welcome...
dont hit me fr  this...LOL

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Let me read dear
I almost forget this ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
God,i almst forgot d story. Aur late update karti to acha hota.

phoo_12

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
good one

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
absolutely beautiful

phoo_12

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
it was good dear... 

at first, when i read the title i didn't understand the ff but when i started reading i remembered!! :) 

finally arjun doesn't care about that gauri... his world now revolves around our arohi! 

and i loved it when arjun told her how much he loves her by kneeling down spontaneously! :) 

phoo_12

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i read whole, its very niceSmile

phoo_12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top