WEN DID I FALL IN LOVE ??ffarjuhi page 17 DEC 27 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pprerna18

It's the first time im commenting..read all the parts today only..loved it..

looking forward to the next update..

thanx prerna ,😉
glad u liked it ..i wil continue it soon😊

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

ok nw i guess i havent been commenting since sum tym and dats bcz i am out of town nw and nt getting 2 cm 2 IF since sum tym!!!!!I read d chapters togethr and totaly likd it.Arjun Arohi r so cute here!!!!Arohi dressd up for Arjun😳 luving dis ff😊

i was missing ur comments sreeja .
thanx fr being back...i thot u left this FF 😉..😈

nice to c u all ADICTED.😈..KEEP WAITING  .
👏THANX FOR ALL OF U ALL FOR BEARING ME😆 AND MY FF😳👏
fast updates 😃 the arjun-arohi convos are too good... they are so cute together 🤗 and gauri is pathetic as always 😡 
wow! they are so cute! i love them! 

gauri! don't try to come between them! 
😲🤢

arjun and arohi  are tired ...no,no,its only arohi who is bored bcoz she was with arjun who is silent killer,arjun was fully occupied with arohi s guestures ,her giggles ,her talks ,jokes ,her face,her smiles etc...😆

arohi fillaly found a water fall ...the moment she saw it she jumped ,giggled dropped her bag and ran to it  ,arjun was still moving fast and then wen he realised silence he saw arohi running to the waterfall

arjun;hey wait ,dnt run it is hilly there u will fall😍
aru;stop it arjun ,mein koye  choti bachi nahi hu,😆i know..
arj;u are more like that ,😃come back ,we hav to find the treasure
ary;haa haa wl find it later come with me ,within sec.😳she hold his hand and walked there,though he refused he went there and stood little far,thinking about the clue ...
arohi is now  playing with water soon she was into the watrfalls  dancing ,singing and calling him to join her🥳arjun was thinking smething and suddenly his gaze fell on her,arohi,he remembered his wrds 😳"u r more like a child' she is soo oo not like a child "then wat is❤️ she"asker his heart ,hot answered his mind,suddenly he turned to fall for her,he shook his head  frm her thoughts he moved to her ,wen she pulled him in,but she could not do it ,🤗
aru;suddenly she hugged him tightly,in shock and afraid of something..
arjun; kya ho aa,aru ..😛
aru; arjun chipkali ,chipkali 😆pointing her back ,now holding his collar
arjun found it and moved it away ,and consoled her,its gone, dnt be afraid,u are safe...😃
arohi slowly opened her eyes and still crying and sobbing moved her tears
arjun could not see her eyes red and afraid ,his heart wrenched 
aru was abot to move has she saw him too close to him☺️,almost his breath touching her face
 she slipped and arjun ,i thot u r bravi ...hmmm and suddenly hold by her waist  to stop her frm falling .and they lost in eachothers eyes  ,arjun had her camera on one hand and it clicked 😉at that moment ..😍..
they got out of the water fall and arjun gave her the towl to wipe herself 
aru;wat u brought towl ,for wat?😕
arjun;buss aise hee,i thot u will create some problem and soo ...👏
arohi gave him a killing look and smiled later⭐️
aru... chaloo abb cule sey we hav to go right
arjun;sure??i wes trying frm long time yuo told it so easily??
aru; we girls are  cleaver enough
arjun;achaa?/
aru;better than boys👏and you
arjun;yes i know ,u are very brave,abhi patha challa  and acted her voice "arjun chip... chipkali"
aru;app tho bohat brave hai naa,ladikyo see ...and cut herself wen she saw  a hut 
aru;A ...A.. ARJUN milgaya .. vo dekho voo raha  kazana.. hugging him and pulling him fastly

gauri is very disturbed of arohi arjun's love is in air ...👏

jay ;gauri  pond ...dekho machili and spilt water on her .she smiled sily and splashed watr on jay 
gauri;jay tell me wat do u expect frm me?/
jay ... nothing ,see  yaar we gonna marry, get children and they will study ,you will cook for me ,i will work and come home ...a big house ,small farm house that is all
gauri🤢 bass ??
haa .
gauri sleeps on a rock looking at the sky 
jay moves to her face and tries to kiss her ,gauri pushes him jay "lets kiss" 
gauri excuses herself  and gets away ...

jay is frustrated ..gauri we have to take right ...no,no left ,no no right
jay .r u sure ??we have to take left i guess
gauri no no right sur 

gauri and jay land at different place
jay ;i lost ,shit how did i beleive you , i regret ,i am mad how did i  beleive a girl  ??never will i beleive you in life ...crap  i was thought to beleive yourself first who ...
gauri eyes  become wet and turns her face hiding and thinking about arjun 
jay ;sorry ,sorry jaan ,i dint loose till now its ok chaloo ,but nxt time i will behave 

rex and lucky get in to some place and lucky gets irritated and and sits off and thinks to go back ..but suddenly  sees rex who was running towards a hut and follows him

arjun--goes inside and finds a pot ,he brings out and gives it to aru and arohi shouts arjun we won and shake hands ,arjun; i dnt need its all yours ... 
aru hears lucky comming out and says arjun.. arjun  lucky is comming let him win ... arjun is shocked and smiles and moves inside to place it and arohi goes back to hide and arjun goes there  

rex and lucky gets the pot and starts dancing ,shouting aru is laughing .arjun is looking at aru and smiling 
aru ;u knw wat i told u i saw  aspark in ur eyes wen u saw gauri then... i saw that spark now this moment 
arjun;is it...😳  
aru ;sits and asks tell me do u hav any physical relatin with gauri ?
arjun;shocked  and said😲 yes 
aru;😡😲    
arjun;i kissed her once
aru 😭😭
arjun;in 4 th standard
aru☺️  
ok ok wat do you think about me?/?   arjun; u .. u r smething speacial aru i feel happy with u ,i always want u r company ,u r partnership , wen u smile i keep staring at you
aru thank u ,thank u ... me or gauri
arjun;i dnt knw but if she was in ur place she wld never ever leave so much money like you
aru ☺️

arjun;see if some one in red saree come and propose me than i will think and may be say ...yes 
aru;😡anyone 

arjun holds her hand and returns

here is the next part   forum is so sona soona so i thot of making it little active😉
no one has updated lately so my small try 

dont frget LIKE and plz comment   ... i will update soon 
thanx fr reading this FF and commenting ,tc

ooohhh great one yar! Continue soon!

anyone in red will do han? :P *Happy days*
Edited by -vrshn- - 11 years ago
he will say yes to anyone in red sari! 😆 

aru this is your chance go ahead! 😉 
aww dat was such a cute update😳 hahaha anyone in red sari wil do for Arjun?😲😆
super cute! aru is so selfless :)))
hey people how r u?? thought of restarting  my  ff...get ready  to bear me people 😆

PART 11-
It was almost evenning ...

aru arjun  were having there gala time together👏 ...the boat members were told to stay there as it is a full moon day and tides will cause disturbance during there travell aru already seated and looks for arjun to come back frm his cottage...gauri and aru both call out his name to join the dinner but arjun automatically runs to arohi👏 and takes his seat. jay joins gauri...gauri is disturbed,angry and jelous😡🤢 of arohi ..and arjun fr first time was comfortable even after seeing gauri and jay 2gether.😳...

throught the dinner gauris eyes were inspecting THEM from far but arjuhi never found that and they were laughing and giggling at something ...after the dinner arohi washes her hands and looks at the full moon and starts biting her nails ,,,,,,,,,,,,ajun finds this and asks her wats the matter aru...u look tense,should you say something 

aru:tujhe kaise patha ???ki me kuthch
arj:i knw it tumhari ye nails bite karna ...etc etc😆
aru:😳hmmm arjun can we sail on that boat??
arjun:now??fine   anything fr u princess...
aruthinks to herself should i tell him my feelings or ..look i am promoted to PRINCESS ..he also is good looks handsome,he dsnt have any relation wid gauri ...all are positive to me...
aru:i will change and cme back..
with that she ran to her cottage and wor a white plane saree...left her hair on her left shoulder and fixing her pallu ..her make up was minimal...she had a red pair of earings suiting her sleeveless blouse...she looked like an angel...looking at her like that  arjun was mesmerissed...he looked at her from top to bottom ...her eligant smile,her curves,her  flat stomach,her silky hair...her luscious lips her petal like eyes...he unwantedly started bitting his nails...
aru knws his condition but she felt shy under his intense gaze...she felt like she is going on a date with him...with her WOULD be.
she always told her sis about her prince charming ..loving date,romantic dance,,,she never thought it can come true...inbetween the  river water and under the dark sky ...the .moon completed the candles.cold air outside completed the music...he completed his princecharming...may be they were destined to be hereshe thought
aru:tum mera copy kyu kar rahe ho??bitting nails??
arjun other side dint knw why ,what happened ...he just wanted to stare her like that...is she the same chirpy,playfull arohi??wen did she change??she looks soo mature,sensitive,cute and..cute tonight...his lips curved and he tried to move his gaze...
arjun got on the boat and gave her his hand to get in...arjun to himself...wen did u start this habit??
aru: u doing this???did u learn it?since you told u cant impress girls...
arjun: no ,i felt like doing it ,...
arjun stands behind arohi and looks at the moon.

aru: plz arjun muje vo moon chahiye...
arjun:pagal ho kya  mein tumhara  pathi ya boyfrnd thodi  nahi ho ..jo ..mein vo sab karunga...
aru:agar hoga tho...??wat will u do at this point to expresss yourself ??
arjun :hmm...kuch bhi tho nahi she shld understand me..lik;...
aru:shut up .😡 tumhi bhi kuch karna hogana..uss kileya...bechari saare zindzgi tumhe samaj mein hi lagjaye ga...😆

arjun just changed the topic...arihi wanted to confess her love and he is being bull headed ...but arjun really wanted to hug her and tell her how he feels like to be together...
 arohi's talks about her dream husband's qualities
1)he shld love me ...he must be very good hearted ,caring
2)however his family is ,he shld support me.
3)though entire world is behind him,i must be his priority
and small things like..protecting me,supporting me,he must be my friend..a board on whom i can fall and share my ebb and tide of my life.he must e a all in one..etc
arjun unconciously started comparing himself with them
aru:, i never told  this to anyone arjun..i really want to tell my  love this  ki me "tumhare saath ak pal kiliye zindagi dedunga"(as if she was proposing him then and there){looking into his eyes ,lovinglyshe utters this}a person arjun. whom i love the most...i wish he understands this..
arjun felt little tensed,suddenly her serious tone brought tears in his eyes.what if it was not him??the only thought killed him 1000 time inside
just befrore they were about to move back

within a sec he felt on his knees and  pulled out a decorative small rose.rolled it and pulled her hand placed it on her fingure and said :"tumh agar ak pal kilye zindagi dedunga tho mein ak din keliye duniya,baas ithini mohabath hai" spontaneously he says...
arohi knws it was frm kis heart ...becoz he cant bluff...

phir ...i will tell u later...
Edited by phoo_12 - 11 years ago