injustice to GKD fnas

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandhyanand17

Groupbie

sandhyanand17

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
when sahara one announced about ganga ki dheej i thought at last they are going to show a different story . Really it was a interesting subject and all of us enjoy agankhi .Then suddenly
 they announce GKD is going off i sigh because i thought they are going to finish it in a happy note . But yesterday's episode was a total disaster Angry.sorry to tell you guys i hate cv's .They hurt our feelings. I have so many questions in mind .Confused
1. what happen to sharmi?
2. what about shivom?
3. does uttara came to know that her real mother is mahamayi .
My worry is all about a great show thus ended as an unfinished one ...am i right??????
Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanika21capricorn7adititrocksmoonstrucklooser01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "injustice to GKD fnas" in Ganga Kii Dheej forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thamesriver

IF-Dazzler

Thamesriver

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
how did the show end?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyanand17

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I missed the 2nd and third June episodes. I can't find either the video or written updates here.

Can anyone, who watched these episodes give me a synopsis please?

Thank you in advance.

sandhyanand17

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
very sad this show enededUnhappy
i think its because of low trp

sandhyanand17

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I don't think the CV's are to be blamed in this case. They were hardly given any time to conclude the story by the channel...

sandhyanand17

capricorn7

Groupbie

capricorn7

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
No matter what, there is no excuse for showing the recap of the whole story in 3rd June episode and nothing about what happens when the truth of Dadabhai come out. she just says that its a different story altogether that i will tell someother day. no one wraps up things this stupidly. so unprofessional and unfair!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanika21sandhyanand17

Samsangeetha

Goldie

Samsangeetha

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hey why u guys blaming the CVs. They were not given sufficient time and all of a sudden if the channel told them wrap up ur show within 2 weeks, I bet u nobody can do anything. Atleast we have to appreciate the GKD team to entertain us with such a great show for 6 months.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanika21sandhyanand17

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
The CVs are not to be blamed. They are still waiting to make a come back BUT this channel is acting all rubbish towards the team & their viewers...& this show has so many strong unfinished tracks that can't be concluded in the 2 weeks notice...technically 1 week notice becoz the show axing was confirmed a week later it was on the news. So, please don't blame the CVs. Thanks :)

sandhyanand17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.