Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@ Suganthi - Guess no one is deciding the fate of the serial on basis of 4 episodes. Even for strict viewers, that seems to be a bit trite.

But yes, all of us here, want to watch the Show. I gather all the views could actually be used as suggestions and the gaffes done away with.

That would be great for all of us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Creatives shd be Creative (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KPFan2011

KPFan2011

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwas

Bloopers are part & parcel of hindi shows & movies as wel. I remember during Kasam Se days there used be a thread for daily bloopers & it was very active with big list. Had checked out LTL few times & there main character Nakusha disguises herself as being ugly by covering herself with ash or something similar...isn't tehre huge difference between that & noturral black color & wouldn't taht come off when she washes hand or how come she didn't get washed off in rain...living in Mumbai its impossible not to wet at least part of your body in rain for 3 mths of monsoon.

remmebr a movie I saw long time ago when Sanjay Dutta comes in with bullet injury in stomach & Dimple Kapadia takes out hhis brain tumor( tada he is cured of brain cancer) @ the same time. That was a hit movie @ the time it was releases. Rab Ne the whole basis was ridiculous about Anushka not recognizing her husand in different outfit...another hit movie. Unfortunately list is long. majority of people overlook such thiings if they like storyline or actors( sometimes I wonder for what?)

@ Suwas good post. As for bloopers they happen but why should we accept them times are changing, even bollywood is changing having new kind of movies like Udaan etc. We should fight for the content and the script. promos are nice but what about the content? Same old story in a new bottle?? It reminds me of one of the songs "Apni chhatri tumko dedein kabhi jo barse paani
Kabhi naye packet mein bechein tumko cheez puraani"Confused

Edited by KPFan2011 - 05 June 2011 at 10:45am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.