Page 1 of 1

radiant_raisa

IF-Dazzler

radiant_raisa

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys...I'm Raisy!Smile

Those who I see back at the Geet Forum *Props*
And Those who I see around this Forum...*Props to you as well*

Well I am a huge huge Geet fan and since 4 Lions decided to create yet another show...I booked a ticket right away and flew over to this forum to check it out! Big smile
So far so good...everyone seems very excited for this show. I hope it does really well..I saw all the promos and from the looks of it...it might become an addiction! LOL

I'm just as pumped! Big smile
HBU guys??

Edited by radiant_raisa - 04 June 2011 at 1:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tbpsgd3hhlShiningStar18Slov_perfringes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's Up Guys?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
yeah yeah yeah raisy,,,,,LOL,,iam tired..studies killing me so thought of watching all promo of Iss pyar ko...Hug,,,once againLOL...i want new show since d same cv hv killed my geetAngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radiant_raisa

radiant_raisa

IF-Dazzler

radiant_raisa

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

yeah yeah yeah raisy,,,,,LOL,,iam tired..studies killing me so thought of watching all promo of Iss pyar ko...Hug,,,once againLOL...i want new show since d same cv hv killed my geetAngryLOL

Uff Slovz...don't even get me started on studies. I've been procrastinating so much these days LOL
I really loved the new promo...damn does Barun look hot!Wink Embarrassed
It's true man...I hope this show does great wonders! WinkLOL

Edited by radiant_raisa - 04 June 2011 at 12:29am

Slov_perfringes

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
even i am fan of 4 Lions show thats why i came here.i also liked the promo and Barun Sobti the way he is looking and Sanaya and her sweet looks and face.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radiant_raisaShiningStar18Slov_perfringes

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Same here! Really got attracted to the show's promos and therefore dropped by.Smile
Can't wait to watch the show.

radiant_raisa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.