Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
You forget an imporant river. Sanaya-Barun fans. There is a quite a large number of people that adore the two together and don't fall into the either category.. I think I am in that category as well as all the rivers.. Nissar...๐Ÿ˜

Mature love.. Hmm.. Good one. I guess I define mature love as less eyelocks, less falling and catching, less college type of love stories and more defined stories, more mature, more intense, more or less intimate love stories.

According to google baba, "mature love" is termed as M
ature love is the type of love you see in long-term marriages. When you are together because you want to be together and not because you need to be with one another, you have a mature love.

Signs of mature love include acceptance, emotional support, commitment, calmness, respect, caring, kindness, friendship, and consideration.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.

Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i too adore the SaRun couple together!!!i dont flow in any of the river you have mentioned!!!i like them together and very much.

Mallu
Okay I flow another river, i completely adore Sanaya&Barun together, from the promos, they have given a good hard standing but still its to be seen whether they can leave a mark or not.

Anyway mature love, i don't know what it exactly means but to me love is something you feel when are mature, otherwise its only lust. Yes, i know of love at first sight, or attraction..they are termed love also and to be honest everyone really has a different veiwpoint on the particular feeling of love.

But a mature love, i guess it has more to do with the need of the person being in their life and completing as a whole as opposed to a want which can be termed as lust. When you need a person,its because they make you whole. Mature love is when you come to realize that you need the person against all odds, you have to have them in your life despite all the storms and broken walls, they fit into your life.

So i realise i might be wrong and what not but i have spoken from heart, i remember once a very wise person telling me, its not enough to love, you have to need them also. So i played on that while describing mature love.

Welcome to disagree because like i said, we all have a different set point of what love is and what it means to us personally...and i have to say..love is love..its neither mature or immature its plain and simple love and that you will only understand when you have fallen...

I must say wonderful topic. I really had to think before i could respond.

takecareee :))
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
^^^

But looking at your siggies , I guess  you have come here as a Geet fan .

Being Sarun fan is a new phenomenon which started to happen after IPK the promos came out and we all like the fresh new jodi and their chemistry .

We are all here to become Sarun fans, some of us are declaring it earlier, some of us later .
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

You forget an imporant river. Sanaya-Barun fans. There is a quite a large number of people that adore the two together and don't fall into the either category.. I think I am in that category as well as all the rivers.. Nissar...๐Ÿ˜

Looking at your avi I would say you are basically a Sanaya fan who is adoring the new jodi of Arnav and Kkhusi . As I have mentioned above  - being a Sarun fan is a new phenomenon

Mature love.. Hmm.. Good one. I guess I define mature love as less eyelocks, less falling and catching, less college type of love stories and more defined stories, more mature, more intense, more or less intimate love stories.

According to google baba, "mature love" is termed as M
ature love is the type of love you see in long-term marriages. When you are together because you want to be together and not because you need to be with one another, you have a mature love.

Signs of mature love include acceptance, emotional support, commitment, calmness, respect, caring, kindness, friendship, and consideration.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Hi Ayesha , I am married with two children.

So cute.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have never said love is only physical, but what I emphasize is that physical desire for each other is an integral part of  love between a man and woman.  But yes, as you grow older , the physical desire diminishes naturally as you have completed your task of reproduction .

As far as the impotent man is concerned - of course , the woman legally is allowed a divorce when a man is impotent as he cannot fulfill the obligations of marital life. It is the mans duty to free his wife .

The woman stays with her impotent husband because she loves him but then she will have to do something to fulfil her physical needs.  What she does is up to your imagination.  In TV serials and films this quenching of physical thirst is usually shown as "throwing a bucket full of water on your head " ๐Ÿ˜†

Ofcourse she is allowed to go anywhere she wants.Its not about her right.Its about her mind.if she loved the man truly then she will stay with him.And if she doesn't she will leave him.She is right in both situations.๐Ÿ˜ณBucket full of water๐Ÿ˜ฒ-I don't get this line.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I am a hard-core Sanaya fan and I am here just for her.But I will be here only if the show is good.I can not just watch a show for my favourites.The show needs to be good.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Then you have not seen many movies or serials .

Havent you seen the female characters in movies/serials get into the bathroom and throw water on their body when they find no other way to satisfy their desire .

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^
This is also done by dancing in the rain. ๐Ÿ˜†