Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

This forum is confluence of three  rivers of fans flowing into it. So my topic name  - Allahabad

River 1 - Sanaya fans

River 2 - Barun fans

River 3 - Nissar fans (Earlier I was wondering why Geet fans are populating this forum , but later understood that Geet being a very popular show , its director is also like a star ( aka Kjo or Yash Chopra in BW) and he is the director of IPK...

We will be mingling with each other  and discuss this show here. At times we will be agreeing, at times we will be disagreeing . Whatever we must stick together to make this show successful.

Since this forum is formed , I am noticing one thing .

Everyone  is taking about " mature love"

Can anyone tell me what do you mean by "mature love" ??

Or may be a more basic question

What is love ?

Edited by sunaina02 - 03 June 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanliciousInfofanmaris08-Jahnvi-momma1128JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Allahabadi IPK wala" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
great post, Su!!! loved the title the most... hahaha... like the sangam if 3 rivers, we have sangam of 3 groups of fans LOL

will come back tomorrow and write more!! Big smile

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
hehe i know there are so many people from different places here it will be bumpy ride may be.but i like the look of the show and the promo is making me wait for the show like anything.first few days we will all be excited about the love story.i have also seen geet and really liked it so i am thinking that this one will also be rockstar show.

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

This forum is confluence of three  rivers of fans flowing into it. So my topic name  - Allahabad

River 1 - Sanaya fans

River 2 - Barun fans

River 3 - Nissar fans (Earlier I was wondering why Geet fans are populating this forum , but later understood that Geet being a very popular show , its director is also like a star ( aka Kjo or Yash Chopra in BW) and he is the director of IPK...

We will be mingling with each other  and discuss this show here. At times we will be agreeing, at times we will be disagreeing . Whatever we must stick together to make this show successful.

Since this forum is formed , I am noticing one thing .

Everyone  is taking about " mature love"

Can anyone tell me what do you mean by "mature love" ??

Or may be a more basic question

What is love ?

Mature Love-For me love and mature love is the same thing.I call immatured love infatuation.
Love is a divine feeling for a person.You will want to be with that person for your whole life but you can leave him/her for the whole life fo his happiness.You will not try to make him/her yours.You will set him/her free.But you will be ready to help him/her whenever he/she needs it.You will respect,trust that person.you will love his/her soul not the body.Loving someone doesn't require the person to be beautiful/handsome,smart,rich.Loving someone unconditionally is what is what I feel is matured love.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Infatuation or Immatured Love-1)A guy sees a beautiful girl.The girl keeps on coming in his dream.he thinks he is in love.It is infatuation.The guy loves her beauty not her.

2)A girl sees a handsome,smart guy.The guy saves her from goon.The girl fall for him within few seconds.It is infatuaton.The girl is bowel by his macho look.

3)Infatuation is more a physical attraction.
4)Not letting your bf/gf talk with a person of opposite sex as you feel he/she might get attracted to them.5)Checking your bf/gf cellphones to find out whom they talk.6)Trying to make him/her yours by any means.7)Daily updating your facebook status with love quotes or uploading the pics of your private moments.8)compairing your bg/gf with others bf/gf.
And the list goes on.Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegreflektionsOvi_Tannilostmymusic.sunaina02

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I think when the production house said 'mature' love, they meant a love story that wasn't full of rainbows and lollipops.  A little pain and sacrifice will be involved.

Love is an all consuming gutteral connection to someone that you enjoy and take pleasure in.  It comes in many forms - for your parents, for your children, for your lover, and it does not have to be reciprocated.  But when it is, you feel the bond and you trust it and that person.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofanmaris08sunaina02JennyPenny

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Jonakihatesyou ( Your name ?)

I disagree with you in one point . You must love a person's body to love him/her  completely . Love's natural basis is physical  and without loving physically you cannot love a person completely.

It doesnt mean the person has to be beautiful/handsome.  Beauty has nothing to so with sex. Once you come close together , you hardly ever open your eyes , all you do is you feel with your erotic sensuousness.

The love that you have described is etheral , angelic.

I am a very earthly woman -and love to make love  LOL

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Awesome Post Su..! Clap

I agree completely with you..! We've to stick together in order to make this show extremely successful along with both Barun and Sanaya Embarrassed We have to become strong ArShi/SaRun fan-following here so that IPKKND reaches the unreached Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by sunaina02

<font color="#0000ff">This forum is confluence of three rivers of fans flowing into it. So my topic name - Allahabad</font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000ff">River 1 - Sanaya fans </font>

<font color="#0000ff">River 2 - Barun fans </font>

<font color="#0000ff">River 3 - Nissar fans (Earlier I was wondering why Geet fansare populating this forum , but later understood that Geet being a very popular show , its director is also like a star ( aka Kjo or Yash Chopra in BW) and he is the director of IPK...</font>

<font color="#0000ff">We will be mingling with each other and discuss this show here. At times we will be agreeing, at times we will be disagreeing . Whatever we must stick together to make this show successful.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Since this forum is formed , I am noticing one thing .</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Everyone is taking about "mature love"</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Can anyone tell me what do you mean by"mature love" ??</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Ormay be a more basic question </font>

<font color="#0000ff">What is love ?</font>

<font color="#0000ff"></font>

</div><font color="#006699">Mature Love-For me love and mature love is the same thing.I call immatured love infatuation.</font>
<div><font color="#006699">Love is a divine feeling for a person.You will want to be with that person for your whole life but you can leave him/herfor the whole life fo his happiness.You will not try to make him/her yours.You will set him/her free.But you will beready to help him/her whenever he/she needs it.You willrespect,trust that person.you will love his/her soul notthe body.Loving someone doesn't require the person to be beautiful/handsome,smart,rich.Loving someone unconditionally is what iswhat I feel is matured love.Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#9900cc">Infatuation or Immatured Love-1)A guy sees a beautiful girl.The girl keeps on coming in his dream.he thinks he is in love.It is infatuation.The guy loves her beauty not her.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">2)A girl sees a handsome,smart guy.The guy saves her from goon.The girl fall for him within few seconds.It is infatuaton.The girl is bowel by his macho look.</font>

<strong><font color="#9900cc">3)Infatuation is more a physical attraction.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">4)Not letting your bf/gf talk with a person of opposite sex as you feel he/she might get attracted to them.5)Checking your bf/gf cellphones to find out whom they talk.6)Trying to make him/her yours by any means.7)Daily updating your facebook status with love quotes or uploading the pics of your private moments.8)compairing your bg/gf with others bf/gf.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">And the list goes on.Sleepy</font>

jonakihatesyou@ u explained exactly my points...i agree with u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.