Production Diary of Is Pyaar ko kya naam doon

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Doodle

IF-Rockerz

Doodle

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
 Hi All, 

Just was going through 4 Lions website and saw this interesting idea they have come up with on how the productions / shoot happens and what they all go through (which is actually true). If you all are interested in this idea then do leave a comment there and support 4 Lions on this. We can spread the talks around. 

Doodle. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tbpsgd3hhlveil_of_rosesSanliciousS.Stephy-SanzAngel-ShiningStar18naz17555DiyaSaa123.80ARS24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Production Diary of Is Pyaar ko kya naam doon" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Found this very interesting! I think we are all very ready to jump in with criticisms and complaints - it's good to get an idea of the work that actually goes into the detailing of every shot ... and to realise that the ph's are not as random as we so conveniently assume them to be - especially when what we see on screen doesn't conform to our pre-conceived ideas ...

Thanks for posting Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tbpsgd3hhlDoodle

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
It is a very innovative and interesting attempt by the PH to show this to all.Now people will know how hard everyone works in a serial.I went once with my uncle to see the shooting of a movie and spend one whole day with him and i saw how much hard work they all do.Serials they work everyday so it will be harder i think.I wish i can go to the sets of Is Pyar ko Kya Naam doon and see how shooting is done.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thanks a ot for sharing
was looking forward for itEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.