Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

I've actaully warmed to her look she looks really nice and very different, well in the promos! but  in the pics she looks slightly weird at times! I think its that wig makes her face look odd...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tbpsgd3hhlCandYlicious_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya's look (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
her plait is very tightly put thats why her face sometimes looks weird and bigger than the normal one.she has a straight face so some hair falling on her face would have made it look nice.But she is shown as sincere type i think.
Originally posted by naz17555

I've actaully warmed to her look she looks really nice and very different, well in the promos! but  in the pics she looks slightly weird at times! I think its that wig makes her face look odd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I like her look..! But, I guess after sometime, she'll defo have a makeover Embarrassed But, one thing, San carries off every attire so beautifully..! Her jhumkis are beautiful na..? 

kdg129

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
she is really pretty and adorable...

kdg129

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Specially i love sanay's offscreen look...she luks nice bt she was more beautiful as gunjan...i love her nosepin...bcz i love to put pin on my nose...kushi n me same hereLOL bt i dnt like her make up...cz she luks weired and old smtimes!!

zobsheh

Goldie

zobsheh

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
i like Sanaya's look... she looks very pretty and bubbly types but i would have loved to see her natural hair...not that wig..but i think the plait suites her character but the thing that i don't get is that why are they using a wig...sanaya has beautiful long hair ...but lets see may be there would be makeover about the hairstyle later on in the show

CandYlicious_S

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.