Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya's look - Page 2

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't like the plait.She looks good with open hair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like her how she looks in this serial but u agree with you 2, i like her look more in MJHT
Simplicity suits her n in here her look is total dhinkchak style i would like her look to be innocent yet bubbly at the same time may be open her hair, get rid of nosering but because Khushi is all about having fun the colours of her dresses suits her character
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be after she uses it after serial may everyone will want to have nosepin like her. the serial did not start yet know we should wait and see if it will look nice on her. as for me i really like her look and everything.immediately it is not very striking or beautiful but overall picture is not bad. Edited by Miranda_Frost - 12 years ago
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ not me /: coz i really dont like nosering on me πŸ˜†
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Lets have the same conversation next monthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: su_08

^^ not me /: coz i really dont like nosering on me πŸ˜†

I agree.She looks nice but she can look so much better.
Also,there is no need of the wig,her hair were not long enough during the mjht days but now they ARE!!

naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I've actaully warmed to her look she looks really nice and very different, well in the promos! but  in the pics she looks slightly weird at times! I think its that wig makes her face look odd...

tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
her plait is very tightly put thats why her face sometimes looks weird and bigger than the normal one.she has a straight face so some hair falling on her face would have made it look nice.But she is shown as sincere type i think.
This content was originally posted by: naz17555

I've actaully warmed to her look she looks really nice and very different, well in the promos! but  in the pics she looks slightly weird at times! I think its that wig makes her face look odd...

Sanlicious thumbnail
I like her look..! But, I guess after sometime, she'll defo have a makeover πŸ˜³ But, one thing, San carries off every attire so beautifully..! Her jhumkis are beautiful na..? 
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
she is really pretty and adorable...