MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First Kudos to the PH for transforming Sanaya to Khushi from Gunjan.I must say that  there are many resemblance between Khushi and Gunjan's character but still they have managed to make Khushi look completely different from Gunjan.But i don't like Khushi's look.I won't say she is looking bad.But Sanaya is more pretty but they are not using her beauty completely.The plait is not suiting her.It makes her face look thin and also the nosepin is not complimenting er facial structure.I know they have chosen this look as she is village girl.But I hope when she comes to Delhi they give her a new look.Open straight hair with light coloured salwar kamez will do magic.Sanaya looked best in MJHT season-3.That look suited her.Hope they give some touch of that look to Khushi.
Give your opinions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya i actually like her look..its awesome

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
sanaya is looking very different from her off-screen look and different to Gunjaan too 
buut looking very simple and good ❤️$
her look really suuuits her a looot 🤗
sunaina02 thumbnail
Never seen MJHT so cant comment in details about her looks there .

As far as her character sketch as KHushi  goes I think she has been given the look the character demands.

In short , I like her looks here .

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
aw, i love her look! plus, Sanaya's naturally very beautiful, so i think she can pull off anything! 😃
but we all have a different definition of beauty, so...🤔
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think she looks okay, they just need to go easy on all those vibrant colors. but i think she looks good. its diff from gunjan. her character looks more loud here. i like it.

but no matter what she wears shes always beautiful.

--priyaa😉
Edited by Miz-Priyaa - 12 years ago
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HUMM! its actually good nice awesome
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really loved Sanayas look like anything.Me was never MJHT fan but i love her jhumkis and her nose pin because they make herr differnt from other TV characters.if we like all things at one time only there will be nothing for us to get used to them.thats why i think Khushis look is good attempt to make a girl look different from other heroines.i dont think she is supposed to look beautiful may be they deliberately underplaced with her looks so that she will not look like match to Barun Sobti.she is very like the character she will be.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sanaya's look in this show is really different from MJHT's...as Gunjan she was a chashmish and i dont think she ever sported a braid in it (correct me if im wrong)...have always seen her hair loose in it...and the colors she is wearing as Khushi is bright unlike Gunjan's sober look...that speaks for her character probably...bubbly types...only common factor is the wig😛 i cant understand why she has to wear a wig always...
Kapoor.Riya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohh...I lkd Saanaya new look...Shes lukin Fab...!!!!!