Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav & Khushi: Kash yeh pal VM

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
So I am also into the grind of making Vm's, so here is my 2nd VM on these two. Not that great, because the quality of the video. I am waiting for a promo that is EHQ and does not have those dumb red tags on them.Ouch

anyhow. it's not that great but love this song and it's perfect for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBY4stJ3gOs

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushiAT.maris08sonu4everShiningStar18loveaboveall.uswahCandYlicious_SChandani_CRavishingSaRun.SidraEkPaheli

RavishingSaRun IF-Sizzlerz
RavishingSaRun
RavishingSaRun

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
awsome vm i loved the song u picked fab work do make more xx
Chandani_C IF-Sizzlerz
Chandani_C
Chandani_C

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hey !
cute mix and yeah thats strange can't get the promo's clear version from anywhere :(
tbpsgd3hhl Senior Member
tbpsgd3hhl
tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
if you dont mind can i copy your aviEmbarrassed.i like mine also but i badly wanted his in the rain.I am liking Barun Sobti like anything from the time i saw this new promo.
Originally posted by jenny1000

So I am also into the grind of making Vm's, so here is my 2nd VM on these two. Not that great, because the quality of the video. I am waiting for a promo that is EHQ and does not have those dumb red tags on them.Ouch

anyhow. it's not that great but love this song and it's perfect for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBY4stJ3gOs
CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Awwsome VM jenny..!!! Hug    Really loved the song..1 <33 It  well-suited them dear.. :) Nice job..!  HeartAnd the edititng was really nice..!! Embarrassed    Looking forward to see more VMs from ur side..! Big smile
loveaboveall. IF-Sizzlerz
loveaboveall.
loveaboveall.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM Jenny. :D

I'm adding this thread to the Arnav&Khushi AT.. is this going to remain your VM gallery for the couple?

<3 Sabi.
EkPaheli IF-Stunnerz
EkPaheli
EkPaheli

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Jen what a beautiful VM gal ... and errr can u let me know the movie this song is from i cant recall Embarrassed the lyrics are so beautiful i cant believe i have missed this Stern Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index