Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav & Khushi: Kash yeh pal VM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
So I am also into the grind of making Vm's, so here is my 2nd VM on these two. Not that great, because the quality of the video. I am waiting for a promo that is EHQ and does not have those dumb red tags on them.Ouch

anyhow. it's not that great but love this song and it's perfect for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBY4stJ3gOs

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushiAT.maris08sonu4everShiningStar18loveaboveall.uswahCandYlicious_SEkPaheliChandani_CRavishingSaRun.Sidra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav & Khushi: Kash yeh pal VM" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
awsome vm i loved the song u picked fab work do make more xx

Chandani_C

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandani_C

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hey !
cute mix and yeah thats strange can't get the promo's clear version from anywhere :(

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
if you dont mind can i copy your aviEmbarrassed.i like mine also but i badly wanted his in the rain.I am liking Barun Sobti like anything from the time i saw this new promo.
Originally posted by jenny1000

So I am also into the grind of making Vm's, so here is my 2nd VM on these two. Not that great, because the quality of the video. I am waiting for a promo that is EHQ and does not have those dumb red tags on them.Ouch

anyhow. it's not that great but love this song and it's perfect for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBY4stJ3gOs

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Awwsome VM jenny..!!! Hug    Really loved the song..1 <33 It  well-suited them dear.. :) Nice job..!  HeartAnd the edititng was really nice..!! Embarrassed    Looking forward to see more VMs from ur side..! Big smile

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM Jenny. :D

I'm adding this thread to the Arnav&Khushi AT.. is this going to remain your VM gallery for the couple?

<3 Sabi.

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Jen what a beautiful VM gal ... and errr can u let me know the movie this song is from i cant recall Embarrassed the lyrics are so beautiful i cant believe i have missed this Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.