Why is Khushi attracted to Arnav? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
So Arnav will not be attracted towards khushi?
In the promo he says "kaash main tumse mohobbat kar paata"

What does that mean?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i'v no idea abt da storyline but from da promos i'v seen i'd say it's da tagline 'opposite attracts' which goes with dese two

arnav seems like a cold person whereas kushi will play da catalyst of changing him to a better man
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think his sister is the key.  She works with him in his office (have you noticed that the lift door has the initials AR on it), per the article, so it could be that not only is she the key to why Arnav is so cold but also the key to Khushi's insight into Arnav.  For all we know, instead of being Arnav's secretary, she is his sister's instead and becomes her confidante.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I think his sister is the key.  She works with him in his office (have you noticed that the lift door has the initials AR on it), per the article, so it could be that not only is she the key to why Arnav is so cold but also the key to Khushi's insight into Arnav.  For all we know, instead of being Arnav's secretary, she is his sister's instead and becomes her confidante.

kushi's gonna be arnav's secretary?!??! 
who's gonna play arnva's sister's role?!?! dat character gives a villainish feelin ðŸ˜• i think i dislike her already...
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
NaDZGirl (sorry don't know your name)

Folks have been assuming that Khushi will end up working as Arnav's secretary, given that was what was done in Geet (I don't think production house will do that, since they are trying to run from the comparison as is).  So this is an assumption.

It was in some TB atricle that Daljeet Kaur will play Arnav's crippled sister and there was a pretty long search into finding an actor for that role.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

NaDZGirl (sorry don't know your name)

Folks have been assuming that Khushi will end up working as Arnav's secretary, given that was what was done in Geet (I don't think production house will do that, since they are trying to run from the comparison as is).  So this is an assumption.

It was in some TB atricle that Daljeet Kaur will play Arnav's crippled sister and there was a pretty long search into finding an actor for that role.

it's nadz ðŸ˜³ wats ur name hon?!?!

i havent seen geet so no idea abt dat show but i dont think sp would take such a risk on repeating a concept from a competitor channel... wat say?!?

crippled sister!??! uh oh... i smell trouble ðŸ˜• im sure she's partially responsible for arnav's cold behaviour 
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I was also wondering why the sister never showed up in any promo.

I think the creatives want to make her the suspense, Earlier , I read somewhere that she is crippled for life. May be that is the reason why Arnav is angry with the world and faaught himself upwards to richness to revenge what has happened to his sister.

yes dear for sure they r creating suspense with his sister i also wonder why no any hint or any news in any article abt her as they once said in article she will be also important part who will be always there for his bro then why not her any mention in any article i think they won't reveal everything the way they revealed whole story , triangle and all except his sis and story she will have also love interest in it and yes this sibling may have gone through some bad phase which would make them like this lets see what will happen we can only predict after her entry in  show bcz we know abt each char except her 
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipepe

So Arnav will not be attracted towards khushi?

In the promo he says "kaash main tumse mohobbat kar paata"

What does that mean?

dear for sure he will fall for her as well but being tough out side he won't show it easily the way may be khushi will show i think if i m not wrong khushi's char will be open book kinda who always express her feelings easily but it won't happen with arnav he will def fall for her but there must be some reason which will not let him to show his feelings , abt that tag line it means i wish i could love u , now its very interesting to watch this wonderful story how it will turn with this recent promo i hope cvs will stick it and show it as well  Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago