Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Everybody on this show is behaving like 33 and 40 year old people are OLD and have no life ahead of them. These days everybody gets married late in cities at least and with busy careers. what is the big deal? Having babies in late 30's is also common enough.

Now if the leads were 50 and 55, I could still understand their disappointment. May be!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think the show tackles the overall thought process.. once ur past a certain age.. ur 'old'.. 

and 33 and 40 seem about right to me.. ðŸ˜•
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think 30 is the right age to get married for most of womens. i am shocked to know so many people find it abnormal or "shaadi ki umer guzar gayi'" with 30
suwas thumbnail
As per Indian standard usually people start worrying when a girl nears thirty...even today. Don't know many girls in India who didn't get married by 30. Men get married before 35 or so ...so its harder to find anyone suitable in arranged marriage when a girl crosses 30 or boy 40.
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's funny cause all the top reigning bollywood actors are all over the age of 33, and yet they dont consider themselves 'old' infact their frolicking around with Sheila's and Munni's half their age... Ram and Priya should think like them...😆