Bade Acche Laggte Hai

What the ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tv123456

Groupbie

tv123456

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Everybody on this show is behaving like 33 and 40 year old people are OLD and have no life ahead of them. These days everybody gets married late in cities at least and with busy careers. what is the big deal? Having babies in late 30's is also common enough.

Now if the leads were 50 and 55, I could still understand their disappointment. May be!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugiqbalslover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the ..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i think the show tackles the overall thought process.. once ur past a certain age.. ur 'old'.. 

and 33 and 40 seem about right to me.. ConfusedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.fuzzyfaceiqbalslover

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i think 30 is the right age to get married for most of womens. i am shocked to know so many people find it abnormal or "shaadi ki umer guzar gayi'" with 30

suwas

IF-Dazzler

suwas

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
As per Indian standard usually people start worrying when a girl nears thirty...even today. Don't know many girls in India who didn't get married by 30. Men get married before 35 or so ...so its harder to find anyone suitable in arranged marriage when a girl crosses 30 or boy 40.

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
It's funny cause all the top reigning bollywood actors are all over the age of 33, and yet they dont consider themselves 'old' infact their frolicking around with Sheila's and Munni's half their age... Ram and Priya should think like them...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl0103shamma92Prinsesse.Suvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.