Ishita's VMs: NEW pg 30 Tere bin Nahin lagda - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zainab25

Great job Ishi, I didnt' know of the song before, but now I am gonna so download it. Overall I toh fully liked your song selection and your scenes flowed together really well with the lyrics. Cool effects, smooth transitions, and marvelous coloring. The overall look was edgy and intense. One of the great ones I have seen at least on IF. Keep on making em. If you want (NOT forcing) you should listen to Undisclosed Desires by Muse (if you haven't already) and see what sorta genius you can come up with us a VM...juss sayin, lol. Keep up the work, good to see that the show inspires you to be creative.

Thanks so much Zainab! πŸ€— Really glad you liked it!
Yeah, you should totally download the song. This is the dubstep version, and the original by Linkin Park is also amazing...

Hmm, I think I have heard that song too... Yep, will see if I can do something on it...
Thanks again! 😳
Omg omg omg...
that was fab ishita...each n every VM is mind blowing...πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ARHI looks adorable...
πŸ‘πŸΌ4 d choice of songs...dey r jst too good...
pls do make more VMs like dis...
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Omg omg omg...
that was fab ishita...each n every VM is mind blowing...πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ARHI looks adorable...
πŸ‘πŸΌ4 d choice of songs...dey r jst too good...
pls do make more VMs like dis...

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! :-)
OMG OMG OMG ishuu.!!!!!!!!!! 😲 sh*t i am numb now..!! 😲 πŸ˜†  It was sooo PERFECT gal.!!! I mean seriosly i have heard the original version of this song but never knew that i will love this version sooo much..! 😍 😍  It was just soo beauutifully edited.! The scenes that u used.. The coloring and stuff.!! Brilliant work..!!! 😎 πŸ€—  πŸ€—
😍 Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
Brilliant Brilliant Vid ishu di as alwaysπŸ€—
The coloring,the transition and the effects..they all are brilliant πŸ˜³
I love the song .It suits Arnav so perfectly
πŸ‘ishuuu wowww it was just so brilliant piece of work kudos to u sweety πŸ€— just Loved it to the core what a perfect match of song and clips awesome those effects and song's base with it superbbb πŸ‘ passion hatred love everything was there in it seriously u did outstanding job with this song i never knew this song 's original version which is loud it has this mild version as well superbbb πŸ‘πŸ‘ do make more its treat to watch ur vms πŸ€—
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMG OMG OMG ishuu.!!!!!!!!!! 😲 sh*t i am numb now..!! 😲 πŸ˜†  It was sooo PERFECT gal.!!! I mean seriosly i have heard the original version of this song but never knew that i will love this version sooo much..! 😍 😍  It was just soo beauutifully edited.! The scenes that u used.. The coloring and stuff.!! Brilliant work..!!! 😎 πŸ€—  πŸ€—
😍

Sumiii! πŸ€— Aww, thanks SO much!!! I'm so glad you liked it!!
Originally posted by Pragzie

Brilliant Brilliant Vid ishu di as alwaysπŸ€—
The coloring,the transition and the effects..they all are brilliant πŸ˜³
I love the song .It suits Arnav so perfectly

Pragzie! πŸ€— Thank you so much!!

Really means a lot to me! 😳
Originally posted by aashizin

πŸ‘ishuuu wowww it was just so brilliant piece of work kudos to u sweety πŸ€— just Loved it to the core what a perfect match of song and clips awesome those effects and song's base with it superbbb πŸ‘ passion hatred love everything was there in it seriously u did outstanding job with this song i never knew this song 's original version which is loud it has this mild version as well superbbb πŸ‘πŸ‘ do make more its treat to watch ur vms πŸ€—

Aashi, thanks a lot! πŸ€— Really glad you liked the mix! Yup, this version's just amazing!
Awww Ishita thank u sooo much for this amazing VM. You never fail to leave me wanting more. Meri VM Rani u hav such a gift with vms. Just superb and the music is amazing. Biggest hug to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever i see ur pms I noe its gonna be sumthing amazing !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›